Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sallytomato

Best cleanser/moisturizer while on Tane?

I started using Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser when I started Accutane and now I still use it. It's awesome.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream works wonders as well!

Using Cetaphil Cleanser (well i bought the store brand Rite Aid one but it's the same ingredients) and Oil Olay SPF 15 as moisturizer when going out in the sun or cetaphil moisturizer in chin area cause thats where I am most dry at night/day

Cetephil cleanser (can be used with or without water) and cerave moisturizer (this is the BOMB).

I used cetephil cream throughout my accutane course until the last month when I just felt like it was greasy and only sitting on the outside of my skin (not soaking in) and then I remembered that a dermatologist told me a long time ago that her favorite product ever for sensitive skin was CERAVE (you get it at walgreen's or places like that) and I have used it ever since, it is wonderful!!!

cetaphil for a cleanser and derm211 for moisturizer.

Same, this seems to be working great. I used Cetaphil for oily skin before and it was burning a bit, so I switched to Cetaphil gentle cleanser. :D

I havn't explored other options tho.