Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LexieF

Dan's BP and brown spots - need advice.

I've been using a all natural regimen and although it's been working I'm becoming a little impatient with the waiting process.

I have Dan's products, however, I am concern that the BP treatment will increase my hyperpigmentation. My spots are brown not red and came about after 7 months on minocycline. Mostly on my forehead. My regimen is slowly decreasing the spots; however, I would like to try Dan's system since years ago Proactiv worked very well for me, but it was very drying. (I did not have brown spots back then.)

Anyone with the same issue...and had success or increase hyperpigmention with Dan's BP? :whistle:

My facial acne is mild to moderate and my skin tone is fair with freckles.

Be sure to use sunscreen every day, since the sun can prolong red/dark spots, and you may want to add in the new AHA + lotion as soon as your skin is accustomed to the bp. This will help exfoliate and help even out the skin tone.

I don't have dark skin though, so hopefully someone else will come along and relate their experience for you.