Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eksee

will this regimen clear up blackheads and whiteheads?

i'm pretty clear with pimples of the sort at the moment.

my problem now is i have too many whiteheads around my nose and on my forehead. there are also some small blackheads on my nose.

i wanna know what will clear those up because i have been using benzoyl peroxide for almost a year and it doesn't seem to help them. i've just started using st ives apricot cleanser. how long would it take for the whiteheads to disappear using this cleanser and does the bp affect whiteheads/blackheads at all?

thanks.

Wow for me Dan's BP has cleared up so many of my nasty blackheads on my nose or at least made it less visible. The BP should work as a peeling agent or something to help exfoliate deep down into the pores. Also you should try jojoba oil to help clear the white heads/black heads from forming.

how long until the bp would clear up the whiteheads?

and can you buy jojoba oil or AHA like the ones Dan sells in Australia, at like the pharmacy or something?

and can you buy jojoba oil or AHA like the ones Dan sells in Australia, at like the pharmacy or something?

Here's our "what to expect" page: http://www.acne.org/whattoexpect.html

Here in the US, jojoba oil is readily available in healthfood stores. Do you have healthfood stores in Australia? And AHA products can be found in pharmacies/drugstores sometimes. It just depends. My local small pharmacy doesn't sell AHA stuff, but larger ones like Walgreens and Wal-mart do.

jojoba oil can be bought from any health food store around oz (health food stores are popping up everywhere these days)

in my experience bp has been great for my whiteheads. the only area that i am having trouble with is my nose, it is super oily and never clears

ontherise does that mean you have a lot stubborn blackheads on your nose?

yeah i do. the bp has definitely cleared some of the pores on my nose but the majority are still plugged

it's no big deal though, but i would like to clear it up because i have noticed a couple of scars forming

The Regimen can often take care of mild blackheads, but if they are deep or severe, you may need something else. Adding exfoliation to the Regimen can help too.

It did for me!

Ive always had a clogged up nose. Nothing ever took care of it...even when my skin was at its best because of Accutane, my nose was still clogged... I thought it was impossible to make my nose look decent,

But following the regimen has made my nose pores look pretty decent.