Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That's right. I don't know what the heck was I thinking when I had such a shitty lifestyle and ate/drank so much crap. I haven't had them for a while now, and then just boom - a hell of a breakout on my forehead, and 2 really inflamed whiteheads on my nose.

I treated them with clindamycine and now they're gone. But it's even worse...

My forehead is swollen red, looks like I'm having severe rosacea. Plus those two shits on my nose were close to each other so the red marks make me look like I got hit by a baseball club or something. I've had 3 whiteheads on the forehead, all of them at least 2 mm in diameter. Now they're gone but the leftovers are as ugly as they were.

I also got this minor pink spot between my eyebrows, which can be noticed only with perfect lights + a close up -> which is literally impossible in normal situations.

To finish, I had a nasty one above my upper lip, and treating it ended up in having redness in that area too.

So I basically look like a war refugee. I know that my face is should be clean in two weeks tops because I used to have a perfect regimen for my skin, but still - I'm forced to dive into salty water because of my current training sessions (makes me look like crap + my face hurts), and there's a party I don't really wanna miss this week.

So - should I use some mild natural looking make-up to cover the ones on my nose?

What to do if they're immune?

How to reduce the inflammation?

IDC about the other acne on my face, really. I'm allowed to grow some hair now, which I did and I can easily hide my forehead. And the upper lip could be hidden under facial hair if needed.

That's right. I don't know what the heck was I thinking when I had such a shitty lifestyle and ate/drank so much crap. I haven't had them for a while now, and then just boom - a hell of a breakout on my forehead, and 2 really inflamed whiteheads on my nose.

I treated them with clindamycine and now they're gone. But it's even worse...

My forehead is swollen red, looks like I'm having severe rosacea. Plus those two shits on my nose were close to each other so the red marks make me look like I got hit by a baseball club or something. I've had 3 whiteheads on the forehead, all of them at least 2 mm in diameter. Now they're gone but the leftovers are as ugly as they were.

I also got this minor pink spot between my eyebrows, which can be noticed only with perfect lights + a close up -> which is literally impossible in normal situations.

To finish, I had a nasty one above my upper lip, and treating it ended up in having redness in that area too.

So I basically look like a war refugee. I know that my face is gonna be clean in two weeks tops because I used to have a perfect regimen for my skin, but still - I'm forced to dive into salty water because of my current training sessions (makes me look like crap + my face hurts), and there's a party I don't really wanna miss this week.

So - should I use some mild natural looking make-up to cover the ones on my nose?

IDC about the others, really. I'm allowed to grow some hair now, which I did and I can easily hide my forehead. And the upper lip could be hidden under facial hair if needed.

Good god, get a life. Think about the other people that post on here for years struggling with acne and see you come in and complain about one breakout and how you might miss some party...

IDC about the others - as idc about the other acne zones on my face, sorry if you misunderstood.

This breakout just looks really immune to most of my medications that I've used before, it should be gone within two weeks but if they really developed an immunity I don't know what am I gonna do...This is my first case of adult acne by the way

I come in? I've had SOME posts on this board already, and I'm a member like you too

OTHER PEOPLE: excuse me if you misunderstood, I was kinda frightened when I wrote this stuff

none taken :ninja:

those described in the post were the worst ones, and they wouldn't even look that bad if it wasn't the unnatural redness around them (looks like a mixture of red and tangerine)

I've tried treating the red zones with bepanthene cream, and it seems to help with inflamations - but there's dead skin everywhere on my forehead now.

The question about make-up was kinda weird, because I consider myself a man and I never tried doing that before...

Thanks for the replies

P.S. Sorry for the frustration that made the post seem not-so-understandable

I think that the cause might be those food supplements I started taking, especially those few protein shakes.

wtf?? severe acne my ass

i dont think u understand what severe acne is...its not a little breakout on ur forhead and two pimples on ur nose

anyways just put on an aspirin or egg mask and it should reduce the redness

if its inflammed u can treat it with ice. but dont rub too hard. and dont freak out when ur skin turns red. it goes back to normal in a bit. :]

don't buy the makeup.. having a little acne is normal, and if it's not regular or severe, does not alter your appearance, imo.. but wearing makeup for a mild, random breakout.. i would think you were a freak- you're a guy. You've never worn it *guessing* so you're not going to be able to put it on very well, and it's going to be noticeable