Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joel

Anyone have siblings that are derogatory toward your acne?

My sister said that "your face won't look better no matter how much sh__ you put on your face" and my brother noticed that my face was red...

This is so frustrating ](*,)

Hi Halide,

You know when you pmed me I was under the impression that you were a female - which is funny cos people often think I'm a guy.

Have you isolated what you think is causing the redness?

Don't lose heart it will get better.

Frances

Yeah, I thought you were a guy until I read a post where you defended yourself! smile.gif

It's probably the BP and Eucerin Renewal causing me to be red. Maybe it was just because I got too much near my eyes.

I've been trying to leave an inch around my eyes.

I can't wait for Dan's gel! I'm going to apply as generously as needed to get clear. I think I might do Eucerin Q10 after Renewal to see if it helps me with overall redness to face.

I know what you mean. My younger sister and mom used to make fun of my skin a lot. I remember one time I went to go get a cup of water and my sister said, "Oh, so you can finally clear that shit off your face?"

It hurt. sad.gif

My brother had severe cystic acne on his chest, shoulders, back and face, and eventually he went on accutane and cleared up about 95%. I, on the other hand, have mild acne that is mostly hormonal related. Nevertheless, he insists on teasing me at least once a day about my skin, and how his is so clear. It's mostly in a joking manner, and it really doesn't bother me because I know it's just his way of making himself feel good about finally having clear skin.

Nevertheless, you think he, of ALL people, would know better than to make fun of people for their skin! #-o But I guess I kind of deserve it, because I think I made fun of him when he was really struggling with his skin a while back. Oops. ](*,)

Ah, yeah. I see how it goes. My brother had moderate acne which accutane solved. He actually says I don't have "acne" because I just have a few pimples at a time.

Even so, it is still acne, and it's still annoying. sad.gif

Yeah. My brother's an assface sometimes. But you're right. It IS still acne, and it sure as hell is annoying. Oh well. Hate to say it, but -- it could be worse. sad.gif