Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bighomedog11

Need help badly!!

Hello everyone, Well my mother is haven really hard time getting rid of this hair bumps under her chin. She really hates them,but she does not have acne on her face. Just under her chin its just hair bumps. She feels really bad about her self when she goes out. I am wondering is there anything i can get locally at a drug store to help stop them from coming and to help make them go away? Is there any good vitamins you would recommend?

Hair bumps are usually from ingrown hairs, aren't they?

There are over the counter products out there that do deal with this issue -- just google it! There are also home remedies.

Exfoliating prevents this as well. So every time she washes her face she just needs to lightly exfoliate the area where she gets them. That may help.

I don't know about vitamins, though!

Hope this helps. :)

I honestly don't know any off hand that are meant specifically for the face (women tend to deal with bikini lines). Either go to your drug store, or do a google search on it, and you should find a lot of products.

Same for home remedies and recipes and such. Good luck!