Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is this true: The less your skin is horrible (only mild-moderate), the quicker and prettier your results from Accutane are? My doctor said since my acne is so mild, I would be clearer in only a matter of days.

i would love to know about this as well. mine is only moderate (but on face and back)

I'm hoping for the same, I've never had a cyst and went to my derm with a couple of whiteheads, he gave me the iPledge packet, hope to start next week :)

i would love to know about this as well. mine is only moderate (but on face and back)

Ah, same! Face, back, and maybe one or two on my chest. So far, I've gotten rid of my chest acne with a couple topicals. To me, the bacne is worse. I can always conceal my face..but my back is such an inconvenient spot!

Ah, same! Face, back, and maybe one or two on my chest. So far, I've gotten rid of my chest acne with a couple topicals. To me, the bacne is worse. I can always conceal my face..but my back is such an inconvenient spot!

so totally agree, except the ches tis worse for me, becuase most girls tops show the chest quite a bit...

Eh, I know. Body acne is a bitch in general. But you could always use some non-oily concealer for your chest and then use a strong body cleanser to wash it off.