Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ariellestar1234

HAD TO GO TO THE E.R LAST NIGHT..

Yup, so after eating nothing but an boiled egg(which I have only being eating boiled eggs for the past three days, the organic kind, because every other food, is seeming to hurt me)..my stomach..

I am having massive cramps, from eating anything...from boiled broccoli..to romaine lettuce, to swallowing vitamins(whcih I do not think I am absorbing the nutrients from)...them or even my foods...

I had ate 3 boiled aggs, yester day morning...

I then took my vitamins, and my colon cleanse...because I have to because I am not regulr, despite my diet of fiber filled foods...

I started to have pain in my stomach ,bent over to the ground, to my knee to my chest, felt as if I were going to die.....I was in tears...

I have been noticng that every single food I eat ,in small portions is giving me stomach cramps, after like 4 bites...I feel like sharp blades, are rubbing against my internal organs, and I felt like I am bleeding on the inside of me...

I could not bare it, after runnin g to have 4 bms, that were diahhrea like, and runny, with blood in my stool...

I had to get rushed to the e.r

The doctor ran some tests, and they stuck a tube down my throat, and whay do you know...I have really raw, internal organs, from I guess H.PYLORI!!

It is an bacteria, that eats on my stomach lining,

and it also, eats on nutrients from the foods I eat, and the vitamins...

That is probaly why I have been having a hard time having a bm..even with fiber in my diet..

So, of ourse the doctors gave me zantac..an anacid..

I am not going t5o take it..

I have researched the natural cure for the h.pylori and its oregano oil, under the tougue..this bacteria is similiar to candida...it is an parasite...the oregano oil p73 from north amercan hebs, placed under ,my tongue 3-4 drops for 20 seconds...3 times a day, then swallow is supposed to kill the parasite...however must supplent a PROBIOTIC, ang L-GLUTAMINE...the l-glutamine to rebuild my stomach lining..the probiotic to give me some good bacterias that will kill with the oregabno oil...the oil can be used on the face.

A just need a good home made probiotic from sauerkraupt.

This explains why after have stoppefd the smsall amnts of butter, and the cheese I have been having an harder time going to bm..supposedly, milk/dairly helps the lining of the stomach..?

I alos stopped the l-glutamine at the same time I stopped the others, and I have been eating alot of spicy onions and peppers in my veggies, I mean alot,

which are not good for peple with ulcers..

Ulcers are also said to be brought upon by too limited a diety,smoking ,caffeine,alcohol,stress,food intolerances ,and ingesting corosive foods/cleanses..ext...

S, I will buy some l-glutamine today...and get some p73 oregano oil, and I JUST NEED AN PROBIOTIC ...and hopefully I qill be okay..

I will continue to eat only boiled eggs, por really soft froods..

And will buy some rice milk...and after this is cured, and keep suuplemnting with probiotics, I will star eating non glutn foods, so I can have av more variey in my diet.

scaryyyyyyy

I found one in pill form with 50 billion probiotic per pill

it's called ultimate flora, I bought it from whole food and it was the highest one beside liquid drinks (those drinks cost bloody 4 dollars per...wth)

hope u get better soon!!

Ooo, that's scary. I had H. Pylori when I was in 7th Grade. Felt as though I was going to throw up 24/7, so eventually went to a gastroenterologist and got a barium x-ray. I guess that's when they found out I had it. But yeah, I think I took 4 different kinds of antacids and crap but it completely eradicated it. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Kannie, I am in soo much pain right now..

And to ashleyms...I know, this pain is kicking my butt...

I cant eat anything, which sucks...I think I am dieing..foreal;;

The sucky part is the meds/antibiotics the doctors have given me, I am scared to take because I dont want them to kill more of my good bacteria...

But I might have to, and then just supplemment probiotics/fermented foods, after I feel better..

I am getting sooo skinny, and weak..I weigh right now, 98 pds.....which is too skinny ..But My normal weight is 105 pds, at 5'3...

I know, its because i have been on an anti candida diet, but see I also have h.pylori, and so I have been not absorbing the nutrients from my foods, or even the vitamins...so whatever I eat, its just placing something inside of my belly, for the bacteria to feed on, thats why I need these bad suckers gone asap..

Oddly enough my skin is really clear no pimple in sight...and it feels dry, and tight, and my eyes are darker, and my lips are darker, and not pink like usual...Its like the bacteria are in straight overdrive inside of me, and I need that oregano oil like yesterday, foreal...

I dont know what to eat...is soup okay for now?

I cant eat like rough hard foods, because they bring pain into my stomach...or I cant eat spicy foods right now, until I start to build my stomach lining back up.

This really sucks.

However, I am going to go to sleep for like 3 days, and start my oregano on monday..and start my probiotic soon as welll..

Wish me luck, I hope I dont die.

Hey ariellestar

If you are in such great pain, perhaps you should consider taking the antacids. The reason why you are in such great pain is because the acids in your digestive juices are irritating the ulcers. The antacids can neutralise the acid and reduce the irritation and pain.

I know alot of people, including myself, believe in allowing the body to heal itself without the use of western medicine. But even a staunch naturopath will not disapprove of western medicine in medical emergencies. If you are really in 'death-inducing' pain, I think it is a worthwhile to take the antacids. Do you really want your body to spray more acid on your already raw (from what you have described) intenstines?

u should take the antibiotic~~~

just wait till the problem's gone..then maintain the result by diet~

that's what I did with my acne and it's working fine so far..as long as you know which food suit u the best

You should go check thuglife2k5..

It most likely is an ulcer...and its a bacteria called h.pylori, similiar to candida inside of us...

Oregano oil p73 from north american herbs and spices, is supposed to kill the bacteria....however there is a thinning of the mucous/stomach lining in my tummy,so I have to take l-glutamine to build it back up, ..

so its like,the natural way is to kill the bacteria(organino oil)

build my stomach lining..with l-glutamine..

then supplement with a probiotic...

Then I should be fine...

However, I am the point at this time, right now I cant eat anything without feeling like barfing it up, or like I have to go bm...whilst I am still constipated...

So I will take the anacid..to try and speed things up ,and hopefully it helps with my constipation..

I hope the antibiotic they have given me will not kill too much of my good bacteria, because then it will deem a repetitive cycle..I have to then take more probiotics ext..

This is what is worrying me. :(

I have researched the natural cure for the h.pylori and its oregano oil, under the tougue..this bacteria is similiar to candida...it is an parasite...the oregano oil p73 from north amercan hebs, placed under ,my tongue 3-4 drops for 20 seconds...3 times a day, then swallow is supposed to kill the parasite...however must supplent a PROBIOTIC, ang L-GLUTAMINE...the l-glutamine to rebuild my stomach lining..the probiotic to give me some good bacterias that will kill with the oregabno oil...the oil can be used on the face.

No offense, but this sounds like BS. H. Pylori might be similar to candida, but it's not candida. Different organisms, different treatments. I've been looking around the internet and all these claims of oregano P73 being the botanical version of an oral antibacterial seem extremely shady. If oregano P73 is effective, I don't think 9 drops a day would do it.

Also, how do you know it's a bacteria that caused the ulcer? Did you test positive for it?

Although H. pylori does cause a good amount of stomach ulcers, it's not responsible for the development of all ulcers.

You've already lost weight, which is a big red flag, and your appetite hasn't been good. Do what Peteyboy suggested and take the medicine your doctors gave you.

Jolian, you dont have to be harsh with your comments with me :angry: ...

I did not say that the bacteria was the sole reason for the the ulcer....however it is the bacteria, that irritates the ulcer...this is all new to me..so dont get an attitude...

I am hurting, and you guys are suggesting taking the medcine, but how about it also being know that ANTIBIOTICS THAT kill the h.pylori bactera, it will also kill the good bacteria, which I can not afford to loose!!

It also, the ulcer meds, is supposed to initiate leaky gut syndrome, which my symptoms seem to be a little of the both...leaky gut and an ulcer dammit!!

I would like to take the holistic way to treat this infection...and how do I know I have it ?

becuase the doctors said so!!!!!

I have an sort of lump right bove my navel, and under my chest bone...I am constipated and boloated, even on small meals...ext..

I am eeak, and have darker craked lips, and dark areas under my eyes...

So please do not tell me, what I fo have and dont have...

What am I supposed to just die?

I want to try the oregano oil before the antibiotic...and it is not said to just place 9 drops aunder your tongue and ur cured, it says to do it for like 2 weeks straight, or until your symptoms deem better..

You are anyone else are not going to pay for my bill, if I have to get surgery, or pay for more probiotics after this antibiotic they prescribe WILL KILL ALL OF MY BACTERIA ,EVEN THE BENEFICIAL BACTERIA!!!

And as far as me being 98 pds, they weighed me ..I have lost close to 10 pounds, due to not being able to eat much food, because they all hurt and inflame my stomach..

so take your BS, AND SHOVE IT!!!!!!

My stomach produces alot of acid at way high levels for unknown reasons, so for the past year and a half I've been getting alot of ulcers. I wasn't born that way, just all of a sudden one day my stomach started to hurt real bad, I collapsed and passed out, and I was rushed to the E.R and found out I had an ulcer + infections through my digestive system that was near full blown. I had been taking antacids too but mine I think were called Protonix, and after I lost my health insurance I switched to Prelief. I highly reccomend it too, but the trouble is I have to take about 6-10 pills a day to keep from getting ulcers. So yeah I know what you're going through. Just take good care of yourself and you'll get through it

From what I've read ulecers can be caused by fermentation in the stomach.

(which is through bad food combination....e.g. eating meat and before it's completely digested having some raw fruit which takes no time to digest, but can't procede to the next step,because of the meat that's still sitting in the stomach)

As far as taking the antibiotic, if you really are opposed to it (I personally wouldn't take it), echineacea is a natural antibiotic as is garlic (especially raw), but that would probably burn too much (it would also help kill the bacteria, it's been provent to destroy streptococcus, typhoid, diphtheria, cholera, e.coli, bacterial dysentrey, TB, and others.)

There's also charcoal.

Once again I have to mention that the colon cleanse that I'm always blabbing about, apparently "his" formula #2. Will ease the pain and suffering of a hot, irritated and inflamed intestinal mucous membrane. He claims that it literally heals the tissue, from stomach ulcers, to colitis, crohn's disease, IBS, spastic colons and all types of inflammatory bowel diseases.

Have you checked for natural antacids? I can't think of any off hand, pappaya seeds?

Thanks automattox,...I just dont see how you can take these pills, everyday?

You should try and kill the infection/bacteria h.pylori..so to not get an ulcer, anymore, or to try solve it,or keep a low chance as to keep getting ulcers...I think those anacids, are just covering up the problem and not soving the proble..

and to jolian, furthermore...9 OUT OF 10 people with ulcers, are said are known to have the BACTERIA H.PYLORI...so your research sucks!!

In any browser type, you can read for yourself that H.pylori, is the most common bacteria for peptic ulcers!!

I had a breath test, that took less then an hr, to determine that I HAVE H.PYLORI!!

SO I am not "mkaing it up".

Anyways, they precribed me tetracyline, to kill the bacteria, and I will not take it..I just wont...its too many side affects associated with this antibitotic.

Yes creamsoda, I understand that everyone thinks that I should take an antibiotic, however I am trying to obtain my good bacteria that I do have..

So I can either take this antibiotic, kill all of my bacteria, or most ,good and bad..

then after the treatment start taking probiotics...

Or I can take an oregano oil p73 to kill only the bad bacteria, and then start taking the probiotic..digestive enzymes , and adding fiber in my system...whatever the route I will let you guys know.

Can't you ask for another antibiotic? Since most of tetracycline's side effects are digestive, I can see not wanting to take it. Tetracycline makes me nauseated the entire time I take it. This is not a side effect you want if you already can't eat anything. I think with your weight as it is, you just can't afford to not be able to eat for another week. You really need to find an antibiotic that is safer for the digestive system.

Goldenseal is also another natural antibiotic.

I was just skimming through one of my candida books and it says that "people who taken anti ulcer meds. actually develpe candida overgrowth in their stomachs."

"This occurrence highlights the importance of hydrochloric acid in the prevention of candida overgrowth."

Goldenseal is also another natural antibiotic.

I was just skimming through one of my candida books and it says that "people who taken anti ulcer meds. actually develpe candida overgrowth in their stomachs."

"This occurrence highlights the importance of hydrochloric acid in the prevention of candida overgrowth."

I know, pinkshoeaddict...tetracylin, I had almost tooken it for acne when I first developed acne..but the side affects even scared me then..

Creamsoda, I have soo been wanting to do the golden seal, but you are telling me to take the antibiotic, then take the golden seal after the course,or what?

I can still take that and oregno oil instead of the antibiotic right, and then supplement the golden seal..I nheard you cant take golden seal that long though...like only 2 weeks.

Ariellestar, calm down. No, I did not write my previous message to be harsh. I was concerned because you said you were in terrible pain and that you're beginning to lose weight. Losing weight while you're suffering from an ulcer is not rare, but it looks like the pain is preventing you from consuming food and therefore getting the nutrients that your body needs.

I am hurting, and you guys are suggesting taking the medcine, but how about it also being know that ANTIBIOTICS THAT kill the h.pylori bactera, it will also kill the good bacteria, which I can not afford to loose!!

It's not that bad to go on antibiotic temporary..

just introduce probiotic back once ur getting better

I think ur case is really serious...cant risk it

your doctor wont prescribe you something that will kill you... unless they want to go to jail and pay like a billion dollar

I know, pinkshoeaddict...tetracylin, I had almost tooken it for acne when I first developed acne..but the side affects even scared me then..

Creamsoda, I have soo been wanting to do the golden seal, but you are telling me to take the antibiotic, then take the golden seal after the course,or what?

I can still take that and oregno oil instead of the antibiotic right, and then supplement the golden seal..I nheard you cant take golden seal that long though...like only 2 weeks.

Ariellestar,

Oh no,I didn't say take the antibiotics...I said take it if you want to, but I personally wouldn't.

(I am very stubborn).

I personally would take anything and everything natural for anything that was afflicting myself or my kids. (they seldom get sick, but when something does hit them I dose them max. with potent herbs, etc...they never go to the dr.'s and seldom to a ND)

And if it was something really serious and felt that I wasn't sure what I was taking would be adequate I would then consult with my ND. (consulting with my ND is usually my last resort, because I would rather find a solution myself)

It really is your call and how much you'll be able to tolerate and if the pain is worth it to you.

Going the natural route can take a little longer for some things, and for some things one needs to do max. dosages and be consistent.

If you feel sure about what you've found for a remedy and that it it's adequate then take it.

Hey guys I have been eating very lightly, and my skin is really clear, and tight...my pores are tight..som I know food for sure is a major culprint...since I am sick, and cant really eat much I have been the clearest I have been in a long time..

I have been eating boiled eggs, and light salads, and salmon 1 time a day..and my skin is sooo clear and even scars are healing :eh: ..which is weird, because you would think with my limited diet my scars would take forev...to heal..

anyway, I am having to eat very lightly until my ulcer heals.. I have also been supplementing l-glutamine..and zinc... it seems to make the real diff. in my internal organs/stomach lining as well..

I still have not had a bm since thursday, however I am ordering some fiber like tommorow, I just want my ulcer to heal so I can then eat fiber foods /supplements so I can go regularly again.

So I suspect leakygut/celiac...for sure know an ulcer/h.pylori..which is giving me digestion problems...but now I know after I heal the ulcer/ kill the bacteria...then add in me some fiber/digetion aids..and hopefully have regular bm's/proper digestion..

and keep my gluten-wheat/dairy-soy/sugar-hfcs free diet that I hopefully can heal on an more whole nature??

I hope.

U lucky you can take L-Glutamine without problem cuz for me it is gaved rash skin and even acne damn...

Anyways Probiotic I belive would play huge rule for you to solve this problem... Since u have leaky gut I suggest you to take powder probiotic and once take with water after 5 min take Prebiotic FOS.

METLIFE2K..

BRO..where do I find this probiotic powder?

does it contain dairy/soy?

And the prebiotic FOS,same where to buy?

Come, on links man..direct links..I need some..

I have udos probiotuc , however It contains dairy/soy..

I just cant understand how people with candida...and an allergy to dairy and soy, can take the probitotics with those ingredients...are there far too small amnt in those probitotics to cause an reaction or what

Because if not, then I would take these, and not have to spend money on more.. however I dont want to be doing more harm then good.

While I'm not as stubborn as Creamsoda and yourself - I loathe antibiotics -My all-time, hands down favorite probiotic for dealing with my tummy is this.

AND - WalMart carries it :) Check the vitamin aisle. I usually take 2-4 'pearls' twice a day when things are starting to feel rough. Make sure to take it 2 hours before or after the zinc though.

Papaya enzyme is supposed to excellent after/directly before a meal to help with pain and bloating.

As to the antacids - yes they relieve a symptom - but they aren't masking it, they genuinely help you heal - tums are just calcium carbonate - pretty natural and pretty safe.

Good luck sweetie - and if it comes down to it and you really need relief - take the antibiotics, then build up your flora really well via supplementation, that way you lessen the odds of a relapse.