Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zosotf

300g of B5 for 10 bucks! Anybody tried this brand?

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=928

I just started my regiment today with some GNC from the store until I go back home from spring break, and was thinking of ordering this when I get back at school. This is by far the cheapest I've seen it... I know the powder tastes like crap, but I'm a poor college student so it's the best option.

Also, since B5 is water soluable, does that mean I can't, say, mix the B5 powder in with some tang or powdered iced tea to kill the taste?

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=928

I just started my regiment today with some GNC from the store until I go back home from spring break, and was thinking of ordering this when I get back at school. This is by far the cheapest I've seen it... I know the powder tastes like crap, but I'm a poor college student so it's the best option.

Also, since B5 is water soluable, does that mean I can't, say, mix the B5 powder in with some tang or powdered iced tea to kill the taste?

I love 1fast's service, I always buy my protein powders from his co., Mike owns a great franchise and is one of the best guys around in the supplement business... I'd trust it... in fact, I think I will order some tomorrow or monday...

*I don't work for him... LOL