Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had pretty good results from using cetaphil gentle skin cleanser.

I used it for a few days a thought that because it wouldnt lather that it wasnt cleaning my skin so i gave it the flick. I tried other products for another month only to find that they were all to harsh and made my skin more oily.

So i gave cetaphil another shot and promised myself that i would use it for a week no matter what. I havent looked back since.It is the best cleanser i have ever used. At first it dried my skin out a little.(my skin is so sensitive)but after bout a week i find that i dont really even have to use moisturiser afterwards. My skin is still pretty oily but the overall feel of my skin is the best its been since i have had bad skin, it feels so much smoother than before. I use it in the shower which i have heard is a no no but is works good for me. Using it without water made my face feel gluggy. Hope this helps.

I also use 3 pumps of cetaphil out of the dispencer for better coverage and its so well priced that it doesnt bother me if it runs out a little quicker.