Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am pretty much 100% clear off b-5 and I have been on it for 5 months.... I am now 17 and had acne since I was 12 I was antibiotics for years but they stopped working so now all I am doing is eating healthy and taking b-5.... and let me just add last year my acne was pretty bad... bad enough for accutane which I seriously considered taking, and I only take about 15 mg of it each day! sumtimes less! @ 1st I started out with about 5 or 6 g's though! smile.gif

I'm having good success but i'm definatly not 100 percent clear. B5 is really only controlling my acne, I still can and do break out. It's not really bad at all, I Just have to control other factors (touching, diet) in order to remain clear.

I am on my 6th week of B5 and i haven't had a zit since week 3. I did go thru a week of only cysts which sucked but they have all gone down now.

ive been on b5 for almost 2 months now and im 90% clear. The only thing is that the blemishes are taking long to fade, but overall im still happy with the results of B5