Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys,

I ordered vitaminshoppe brand b5 on the 24/2/04 i then recieved and email back saying that my order had been shipped and sent on the 26th. After no contact from them for a while i went on line to the UPS site to find my order had been shipped to Australia and had arrived on the 7/3/04.I was so pumped but after a week went by i rang up and they said that it was being held by customs. I asked if this was normal as she said yes however it is still with them to this day.I rang them back and went nuts and she claims because its vitamins or drugs they have to check every ingredient to check whether im making back yard x or some shit i presume.

So amazingly pissed off right now.Its my Birthday next month and i wanted to get a good months worth in before that. I feel like somone is dangling a fucking carrot in front of my face. If i dont get in within the next week im gonna cancel and get it from somewhere else.any suggestions.

I live in Australia and dont know of anywhere which sells b5 in the quantity that i need.