Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not posted for sometime now, but just wondering if anyone has discovered any other decent face washes here in the UK that i could try?.

I use Purpose Gentle Cleanser...it works well for me!

Dont forget i dont use BP so need summat with SA in atleast.

i have been using the clean and clear deep cream wash which is really good has SA in it in combination with the biore unclogging scrub which has SA in it.

They seem to be good

tommi boy i use SA just at night an i use nutrogena 2 i n 1 face wash i like it alot.

Do you have a link to that wash so i can check it out, also does it dry the skin out, i'm using one now from clearasil and it works well but does dry the skin a bit.

tommi boy i use SA just at night an i use nutrogena 2 i n 1 face wash i like it alot.

I've used that clean and clear one, i think its the same as i've used and i didn't think much of it, i got a few spots a few days after using it, that might not have been caused from the wash though i just think it was.

jjust look it up on the boots site or sumat.nah it hasnt dryed my faceat all i use that with the same moisteriser they work great

I also use 2 in 1 nutrogena. I works wonders it fights acne and oil gently without drying the skin.

I'm not sure, i dont wanna come out in loads of spots again, the clearasil stuff works great for me but does dry my skin a bit, does anyone have the ingredients to this wash?.

Bought this stuff tonight and used it as a mask, face feels quite nice after 5 minutes or so of having it on, doesn't really feel too dry or nothing, i'm just hoping i dont come out in loads of spots again now as i have been pretty much acne free using the clearasil stuff for a few months now, fingers crossed, oh well if i do, i know what the problem is and i'll just switch right back.

ii tried it as a mask yesterday and my face feels abit sore so im just gunna carry on using it as a face wash

can u use the baby brush method everyday or just every other day

Is this the stuff you are all talking about?.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Neutrogena_Visibly_C...h_Mask__5645516

Yep, It works like a charm and it saves you money on having to buy a weekly musk. ;)

Well i've tried this Neutrogena stuff and i'm still getting quite a few spots, when i was using the clearasil stuff in my regimen i was getting barely any at all, i think i will switch back even though the clearasil stuff does dry my skin a bit, but nothin that a bit of moisturiser cant sort out.