Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoTanSuperman

I admit it!!!

Okay, I admit it...... I waited a week longer than I should have to order another bottle of Dan's BP gel. While washing my face tonight I used the last bit of it. I should have another one in the mail on Friday or Monday.

Do you think I'll get a bad breakout? I don't know if this matters, but I've been off Accutane for 5 weeks. My skin looks great but in the back of my mind I worry if I'll breakout b/c I'm without something to fight bacteria from the outside.

*Sorry I know I accidentally posted in the wrong forum :doh:. Forgive me?

You can buy some Neutrogena On The Spot at the store and use it like Dan's BP while you wait for it in the mail. In fact, I would recommend that. I don't know if you'll break out badly, or even at all, but to be safe, best to grab a tube or two of On The Spot.

LISTEN DONT USE BP NO MORE IF U BEEN ON ACCUTANE MY DERM SAID YOU DONT NEED BP FOR SKIN NO MORE SO WHY USE IT,LOOK AT ALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAVE HAD ACNE AND DONT USE BP,NOW YOUR NORMAL DONT USE IT !!!

Don't type in CAPS please. I don't think it's necessary to use BP once you've completed your time on accutane but you may want to do it to stop you worrying about a break out.

Sorry 4 the late reply Automattox. Honestly, I'd wait till your BP bottle is about 1/6 empty and then order more. You can never be too safe

oh thanks, that helps! I'm still new to the Regimen so I wasn't sure how much lasts for how long haha. =D