Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What does this have to do with the emotional and psychological effects of acne again? :confused:

I don't mean to be rude, I was just wondering.

Was he supposed to put it in the light/laser acne treatment section?

Well, what does someone who never had acne in his life do? Go on to acne.org??

There are many other forums out there for this kind of stuff, but I just don't think this has anything to do with acne. Maybe if we had an off-topic section....(like the chat)

Well , he said he used to have bad acne, and that's why he never learned to talk to girls, so i think this is the perfect place for this topic.

number one - don't tell her how hot you think you are, it's great that you have the self confidence to deem yourself hot, but there is a fine line between confidence and cockyness, and I'm not saying you're cocky lol, but maybe be careful how you express your confidence, because the two can be easily mistaken for each other :)

number two - most of us girls aren't lucky enough to have the confidence that you do haha..... girls are hard on ourselves and each other.....and as a result we live for compliments......therefore, if you let her know that you think she's attractive, she may get up the nerve to ask you out, or at the very least find a way to let you know she's interested too. No girl is going to get mad at you for thinking she's pretty, so it's an easy way to try and test out the waters without giving her an in to reject you. now, don't make a big deal out of it , but you say you make her laugh in class so your perfect opportunity would be to make a joke and then maybe tell her she has a pretty smile.......she'll get it without it being really awkward.

number three - you are in highschool , which is great because you can totally get away with playing all the shy highschool games you won't be able to play much longer. So.....if you really can't get up the nerve to say anything to her, you're still young enough to play the grapevine game. all you have to do is ask one of her friends if she's single....girls talk, in excrutiating detail, about everything, and more than likely it will go " hey ( girls name) , I saw Jimmy ( i assume) in the hall today and he asked if you were single, i think he might like you" but you never actually said you liked her, and it's very possible that you could be asking for one of your friends. aLl she will know is that SOMEONE likes her, and she'll be dying to know who, which will push your next conversation the way you need it to go :)............damn i wish I was still in highschool.......good luck!

Dude seriously, chicks don't like guys who think they are everything and anything. In my experience girls would rather a guy who IS hot, but instead of dwelling on their own looks makes that girl feel like she is his main priority so to speak. Bottom line forget about yourself and start making these girls (or this girl) feel like she is something special to you, then if they have any feelings for you they will return the favour, a la you will become more intimate and then go from there. Your welcome.

Again... i dont think i am everything and anything. Its not like im walking on the hallway screaming "hey girls take a look at me" or screaming for attention or anything. Actually, you know what? i just learned to drive, very late right? I didnt wanted to drive before because i couldnt look at the mirror in the car, i was afraid of that. Pathetic, dont you think?

Now thats in the past, im a very different person physically, but thats the only thing that has changed, im the same guy who cannot get in a relationship with a girl.

Maybe with my previous posts i sounded too confidence about my self, maybe too much. But im not.

I dont know whats the problem, im very funny too (when im with people i know), but im too shy when im not in my area lol. Probably i just need time, practice, everyday im lees shy with girls, so i think is a matter of time before i get serious with a chick.

Maybe i should do what someone said in the last page, dont aim for one girl, talk with everyone and practice, etc.

Remember the girl of my classrooom i mentioned before? I said WTF and asked for her MSN. Lets see how it goes.

Also, this girl at the gym, she is so cute, and whe had make a lot of eye contact (where im pro lol), and last friday when she was leaving she passed right in front of me and smiled at me, i smiled back. Should i aproach her? How? I see her everyday... maybe tomorrow ill say hi or something

BTW, sorry for my english, im learning :)

Well , he said he used to have bad acne, and that's why he never learned to talk to girls, so i think this is the perfect place for this topic.

number one - don't tell her how hot you think you are, it's great that you have the self confidence to deem yourself hot, but there is a fine line between confidence and cockyness, and I'm not saying you're cocky lol, but maybe be careful how you express your confidence, because the two can be easily mistaken for each other :)

number two - most of us girls aren't lucky enough to have the confidence that you do haha..... girls are hard on ourselves and each other.....and as a result we live for compliments......therefore, if you let her know that you think she's attractive, she may get up the nerve to ask you out, or at the very least find a way to let you know she's interested too. No girl is going to get mad at you for thinking she's pretty, so it's an easy way to try and test out the waters without giving her an in to reject you. now, don't make a big deal out of it , but you say you make her laugh in class so your perfect opportunity would be to make a joke and then maybe tell her she has a pretty smile.......she'll get it without it being really awkward.

number three - you are in highschool , which is great because you can totally get away with playing all the shy highschool games you won't be able to play much longer. So.....if you really can't get up the nerve to say anything to her, you're still young enough to play the grapevine game. all you have to do is ask one of her friends if she's single....girls talk, in excrutiating detail, about everything, and more than likely it will go " hey ( girls name) , I saw Jimmy ( i assume) in the hall today and he asked if you were single, i think he might like you" but you never actually said you liked her, and it's very possible that you could be asking for one of your friends. aLl she will know is that SOMEONE likes her, and she'll be dying to know who, which will push your next conversation the way you need it to go :)............damn i wish I was still in highschool.......good luck!

About number 1: I'd never say that haha, i actually hate those cocky kinda guys, but they always get the chiks lol

Number 2.. thats exaclty what i thought, make her laugh and then compliment about her smile, but i was just too fucking pussy to mention it lol, but fuck this "shy" me, i shall change to a brave man! Maybe i will go to see Mr hitchs for the 12 time or something haha

Number 3... its a great advice with girls i dont know a thing about... maybe ill use that with the girl at the gym :D.

This girl in my school, i know her, she is single, she knows me, and she laughs at every stupid thing i say, even if is not funny lol, but she is weird lol.. she can be very sweet and funny one day, and the next day be very cold or with a "i dont feel like talking right now" attitude. Well lets see what happens with her, im kinda losing interest as day passes so i dont think this girl is a big deal now