Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got no game with girls, i have a lot of friends, im well known in my school, i have great body from going to gym and running everyday of the last 2 years, im good loking guy, or at least i think i am.

But i dont have any experience with girls, because until 6 months ago, my face was covered with acne, the severe one. So i basically spended all my puberty and teenage years going to gym, not going out in nights, barely talking to girls.

But now that im completely acne-free, im a very hot guy, but now i realise that a good body and a good face is not all you need for being popular with girls, it helps of course, but is far from important. I just dont know how to talk them, how to flirt with them, etc etc. Im basically a nerd in a popular guy's body.

I feel kinda pathetic for saying this, but i just want a girlfriend so baaad right know, i want a little romance in my life you know, i like a lot of girls, but i just dont know how to approach them. Like this girl in my classrom, i like her a lot, when we talk, i make her laugh and she makes me laugh, omg she is so funy lol but once we leave class, she just dont gives a shit about me, like if i wanna see her, i wait for her outside, obviously talking with someone else or something so i dont look so obvious, then i see her b

Or in class, she is always late, if she'd like me you would expect her to try to be close to me or something, but she never doesut she doesnt even look at me, she walks straight without even sayin good bye or something. She just sit like in the other fucking corner of the room lol, so my best guess is that she doesnt give a shit about me. We didnt even cross words today.

So... lets say she doesnt like me, should i really try? like me sitting next to her instead of waiting for her to do it, asking for her aim or msn, or you guys think i will lose my time, cause she isnt intersted?

Maybe thats my real problem, im afraid of aproaching to girls in a serious way.. in afraid they will reject me, and that it will low my self steem and confidence even more. It shouldnt be that hard to be with girls for a guy like me, sorry if i sound too asshole btw

Just go an ask her out, she might be thinking the same things as you, worse thing will happen she'll say no and then at least you'll know and wont be sorry for what might have been. Nothing worse than thinking back to missed opportunities... :boohoo:

I realized how much looks mattered when a gorgeous girl fell in love with me when my skin was at it's worst, I was actually disgusted with my face at the time. I'm in the same situation as you though, and have no clue how to show interest, flirt or be direct enough to get what I want. First I wanted a girlfriend too, now I just want to bang someone and get it overwith. To me it seems impossible, even though I've had a social life as long as I can remember and go out every weekend. I don't feel nervous talking to girls unless they're WOWOWOW, I don't "put pussy on a pedestal" as they say. I just have no idea what to do.

Anyways. Going after one single girl and being obsessed about her reaction towards you at any time is definitely not the way to go. Talk to everyone, and try to become better at flirting and showing your intentions. I won't give you advice on how to do the latter, due to obvious reasons.. sigh.

sometimes girls act like they dont care about hot guys cause thier scared of rejection, atleast that was how i was in high school, id be really friendly to guys who i wasnt attracted to, but i wouldnt even look at guys who i thought was hott, cause i was that shy...i dunno maybe thats a part of it, who knows.

Firstable, im sorry if i sounded like a jerk or like an asshole in the "im hot part", im not like that, what should i brag about if i havent kissed a girl in almost half a year anyway? i just wanted to make clear that i have no worries with my looks, thats not my problem. I think i have a worst problem than that, more deep.

Maybe, girls just wait for me to take the next step, and when i dont (cause afraid of rejection or something) they just continue with their lives, thinking "he loves himself more than anybody". But i doubt that.

Im a pro in the eye contact area (the easiest lol), but when its about aproaching to them, i suck, as i said before, im like the 40 year old virgin in a hot guys body (sorry about the hot part lol)

Last year i had like 10 crushes with different girls (that pathetic) and not a single one knew about it, i didnt even try, again, because im afraid that she doesnt like me or hurts my feeling or some gay thing like that. I just would feel like shiiiiit if some girl rejected me, it would lower my selfstem to the floor.

Maybe i just have to change to a badass attitude, like "hey bb, want to suck me?" but as i said before, in not like that, never been. I think im more romantic, i want something serious, but i would take anything right now, even being used by a horny girl lol

Damn that acne that didnt let me learn how to be a man, now im almost in my last year of highschool and i have no game with girls..

one of the main things to do is ACT like u like girls...start as soon as u can

girls may act like the dont like the typical asshole with good looks but they do...they flirt more with the nice funny ones but who do they hook up with in the long run... being funny is good tho but u need to ACT like u like girls and u have to be confident...

What does this have to do with the emotional and psychological effects of acne again? :confused:

I don't mean to be rude, I was just wondering.

What does this have to do with the emotional and psychological effects of acne again? :confused:

Was he supposed to put it in the light/laser acne treatment section?

Was he supposed to put it in the light/laser acne treatment section?

Well, what does someone who never had acne in his life do? Go on to acne.org??

There are many other forums out there for this kind of stuff, but I just don't think this has anything to do with acne. Maybe if we had an off-topic section....(like the chat)

Ah yes but we do have an off topic section which you do not have access to being a member.

Seeing as the OP is not a veteran member this is the most reasonable place to post this. If a mod feels the need to move this topic somewhere else (which I doubt) he or she will simply move it to where they feel it would best fit.

sometimes girls act like they dont care about hot guys cause thier scared of rejection, atleast that was how i was in high school, id be really friendly to guys who i wasnt attracted to, but i wouldnt even look at guys who i thought was hott, cause i was that shy...i dunno maybe thats a part of it, who knows.

Very true. I'm very shy & want to run & hide from people I find attractive :shifty:

I agree to not put all your focus on one person, that way there's not such a huge letdown for you. It's like job hunting...get your name out to as many places as possible, go on a few interviews, and then hopefully you'll get at least one offer.

So talk to a few different girls, and make the first move in making plans outside of school. Guys have to make the first move generally. Girls like it when men take initiative in that way. And it's true that if you don't take the initiative sometimes, people do think you're just into yourself or already have your friends & aren't interested in new people.

A way to ask someone to hang out & still save face if they turn you down is to ask them to do something you already have planned, or make it seem that way. Like "I'm going to such&such place, would you like to come along?" as opposed to, "Would you like to go such&such place with me?". It's a subtle difference, but if she turns you down, it seems like you have plans & your own life anyway. Your plans are not hinging on her response.

Girls like guys who act like they like them without seeming needy basically. That's why jerks can be attractive to some women, they don't seem needy & insecure (even though most really are); however, you're not going to get a quality girl with self-respect if you go the asshole route.

as a girl i wouldn't go near you with a personality trait like that. self-confidence is fine but whoa.

maybe girls are seeing through it and don't like it.

my opinion.

Ah yes but we do have an off topic section which you do not have access to being a member.

Seeing as the OP is not a veteran member this is the most reasonable place to post this. If a mod feels the need to move this topic somewhere else (which I doubt) he or she will simply move it to where they feel it would best fit.

I don't know if you saw my post, but it said was "what does this have to do with [it]... "

So all you had to say was, "Nothing, but it's not important enough for any moderator (whether it's a he or a she) to move it."

I really didn't mean to sound like a total jerk that you felt that you had to respond to me like that. :cry:

dude, if your that "hot" than you should have absolutely no problem asking any girl out, or whatever you are bitchin about...dude their girls, ive heard that many times they talk back, seriously stop being such a pussy

Well.. I dont think you typically sound like the guy thats like.. "WOW I AM SO MOTHEREFFING HOT"

They dont say that literally.. but kind of exude it.. if you get my meaning.

I know this one guy slightly (was on my soccer team/ went to my high school) That always thought he was super hot.. and unfortunately people flocked to him. Since besides that he also had the attitude that he doesnt really care what anyone thinks and has an ego above and beyond.

Anyways.. where I was going with this is that.

Self confidence is definitely key (not that I have any haha) as well as having something that will attract and not repel. Like say.. an interesting personality.. And.. well shy can be a turn-on, turn-off depending on the person. Right? Im not really in any position to give advice since I havent had a boyfriend for over a year and no interest since then.. but I thought I would put in my two cents! :)

Welcome to my world, I'm so so sexxxyyy!

Haha kidding.

Start talking to people, lots of um. Like when your at the grocery store, the park, whatever, man/woman it dosn't matter. This will help you to be comftorable when talking to hot girls.

post a picture of yourself on a rate me website, ifyour good looking than you will get high ratings = higher confidence, if your ugly, then im sorry my friend, start looking for fat chicks

Firstable, im sorry if i sounded like a jerk or like an asshole in the "im hot part", im not like that, what should i brag about if i havent kissed a girl in almost half a year anyway? i just wanted to make clear that i have no worries with my looks, thats not my problem. I think i have a worst problem than that, more deep.

Maybe, girls just wait for me to take the next step, and when i dont (cause afraid of rejection or something) they just continue with their lives, thinking "he loves himself more than anybody". But i doubt that.

Im a pro in the eye contact area (the easiest lol), but when its about aproaching to them, i suck, as i said before, im like the 40 year old virgin in a hot guys body (sorry about the hot part lol)

Last year i had like 10 crushes with different girls (that pathetic) and not a single one knew about it, i didnt even try, again, because im afraid that she doesnt like me or hurts my feeling or some gay thing like that. I just would feel like shiiiiit if some girl rejected me, it would lower my selfstem to the floor.

Maybe i just have to change to a badass attitude, like "hey bb, want to suck me?" but as i said before, in not like that, never been. I think im more romantic, i want something serious, but i would take anything right now, even being used by a horny girl lol

Damn that acne that didnt let me learn how to be a man, now im almost in my last year of highschool and i have no game with girls..

Dude seriously, chicks don't like guys who think they are everything and anything. In my experience girls would rather a guy who IS hot, but instead of dwelling on their own looks makes that girl feel like she is his main priority so to speak. Bottom line forget about yourself and start making these girls (or this girl) feel like she is something special to you, then if they have any feelings for you they will return the favour, a la you will become more intimate and then go from there. Your welcome.