Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lol im not a lesbian but the girl in your pic is cute. if she's into you you're atleast attractive in her eyes.

dude wtf are you talking about? you seem pretty normal to me. don't waste any money and hell that girl with freckles is so cute!!

Hey stop it. You're having a body dismorphic moment right there.

Stop please. there is nothing wrong with you. and if there's something i've learned and really take seriously is why fix something that isn't broken?

Don't make things worse. Please. Cheers

Hey guys. Thanks for replying. I really appreciate very much.

Lots of you are saying i look pretty normal. Well duh, i don't really have any horn sprouting out of my face. I just find those features i pointed out not very attractive, thats all. I suppose you know the feeling? You might be feeling great, all confident, then you look on some mirror and get disappointed and remember how you are looking on the outside. That happens to me. If it was just a matter of perfection... but it isn't. Some people just have a bump in their nose, others a backwards chin, others acne... (fortunately mine is almost gone) ... i have a bunch of those things. And that's when it stops being achieving perfection but just a decent level of attractiveness...

you nose looks sooo weird and BIG, making all your other facial features look small, wayy more weird than you think it is... its fukin ugly, I don't even think you can fix such a mess, who were the idiots that gave birth to this retarded nose.. It's like so unsymmetrical and looks like theres a voicebox jammed up your nose, must be easy for you to talk out of your nose..

and that chin OMG! is fuckin HUGE, makes your nose look so small. Not to mention those big jaws that have to support that huge chin and those big fuckin eyebrows of yours and your eyes look proportionate with your huge big lips omg.. your whole face is fuckin ridiculous.

just kill yourself, you can't even fix such a mess.

Uhh seriously, I can't believer you're considering surgery! You look great! There is nothing wrong with you. If I knew you or saw you on the street I wouldn't even notice these things you think are wrong with you. It's really good that you posted this on here to get others' opinions...please don't waste time and money on surgery. You don't need it at all. We always see ourselves more negatively than others. I wish you could see yourself as I see you cause I think you look very handsome. :) In fact you resemble a couple of my friends!

Can we move this post to the "Michael Jackson" section. This is what we refer to as being a perfectionist. Just get a haircut.

Agreed....a distorted view is the problem.

---

To the OP: I also agree that your features are masculine & proportioned. There's nothing wrong with a strong jaw and big nose anyway. I personally prefer a larger nose on a guy, and I wouldn't even say you have a large nose. It's more like medium sized. I think you're a nice looking guy, and surgery is risky & doesn't guarantee perfect results.

Don't listen to people on this site, they never say anything negative. To everyone it's always just the same ego boost.

It's not an ego boost, it's getting people to realize that they are fine as-is, that no one is perfect, and that it's their perspective that is flawed, not their face. Few posts like this ever reveal a person with any kind of real disfigurement or distractingly ugly feature. Most of these posts are made by generally attractive people.

I notice most of the negative comments in here are coming from other guys anyway....I'm not sure why they think being a smart ass is helpful at all. The girls in here think this guy is average to quite attractive looking.

Yeah mate your nose is big, who gives a fuck, don't be a fucktard and get plastic surgery, you are who you are and you should not have to change yourself to please others.

Instead of wasting money on yourself donate it a charity that helps the poor, the starving or the homeless.

selflessness is a path to happiness, don't ever forget that.

if you dont care about urself.. no one will

** I think if u really think u need the surgery then go for it

even tho I think u look quite normal enough

erm, I think you made pics of yourself in an angle that makes your nose and chin look big, because that's in your mind and you want to see it that way. If I look at the pic with the girl which has an overallview, everyone can tell you you look good.

If I make a picture of myself in that angle, so close, even my tiny nose looks big...

I'm a girl and I think you should stop this nonsens now and never get plactic surgery!!!

Not everyone needs to look like an abercrombie model. It's ok to be human and have flaws. You don't need plastic surgery.

Yeh... why don't you let your acne get worse too? Oh....

Yeah mate your nose is big, who gives a fuck, don't be a fucktard and get plastic surgery, you are who you are and you should not have to change yourself to please others.

Instead of wasting money on yourself donate it a charity that helps the poor, the starving or the homeless.

selflessness is a path to happiness, don't ever forget that.

if you dont care about urself.. no one will

** I think if u really think u need the surgery then go for it

even tho I think u look quite normal enough

Everyone with even mild acne treats it, yet everyone would say they look normal.

Girls without makeup look normal too. Though i've yet to see a single one that doesn't groom herself a lot before going out at night.

Capisce? :s

I think you have very manly features and are not ugly at all. I think if you have surgery on your chin and nose it will make the rest of your features look freakish. Picture elephant man. Just really think about it I understand that you have to walk around with that face and if you are not happy sure get plastic surgery but just imagine if something went wrong and you ended up looking all freaky. I say embrace your uniqueness.

go ahead and get the surgery. didnt u say in ur post that nothing will change ur mind? so what are u waiting for. just know that there are side effects to plastic surgery. u dont wanna end up like Micheal Jackson

go ahead and get the surgery. didnt u say in ur post that nothing will change ur mind? so what are u waiting for. just know that there are side effects to plastic surgery. u dont wanna end up like Michael Jackson

Im waiting for the surgeon to come back from holidays. ;)

I won't end up like him. Almost no one that does surgery ends up like him. You just aren't well informed enough and still think surgery is as it was a few years ago. ;)

i think you should look up BDD (body dysmorphic disorder). You are not ugly but the way you are talking you sound like you might have a mild case of it. Unless wanting to change everything is just normal.. I don't know. I have the same issues. If I do not have pimples to worry about then I start to critisize other parts of my face and sometimes my body. Again, I don't know if this is normal or not but I've often thought about plastic surgery too.

I think that what we see in the mirror or pics isn't what others see. I even think I look different in the mirror than I do in photos but no one ever says anythign other than i look better in person than in pics but I don't feel that way when I look in the mirror. i sometimes feel like a monster. I am trying to relax and not put so much importance on appearance. It's really hard sometimes though.

Anyways, you are not ugly and I don't think you should get plastic surgery. There will always be stuff you dont like about yourself, but no one is perfect and it is exhausting and depressing if you try to be.

go ahead and get the surgery. didnt u say in ur post that nothing will change ur mind? so what are u waiting for. just know that there are side effects to plastic surgery. u dont wanna end up like Michael Jackson

Im waiting for the surgeon to come back from holidays. ;)

I won't end up like him. Almost no one that does surgery ends up like him. You just aren't well informed enough and still think surgery is as it was a few years ago. ;)

so have you had the surgeries?

I'm an avid supporter of plastic surgery, IF it is sought after correctly.

In your case, since you have a specific concern about your nose (I'm guessing you'd want them to reshape the bridge area of your nose), it sounds like it is a good reason to have the procedure done. I'm not saying that you should get it done, but I'm saying that you want to get it done for the right reasons, a healthier one that most people (it drives me nuts when people are like "I want to look like X, or Y!" and go after plastic surgery, because those are unhealthy reasons for getting plastic surgery).

Plastic surgery should serve as a means to give you self confidence by fixing a small part of your face that you have strong complexities over. If your nose is really bother you and you think that if you had a "fixed" nose, you'd be extremely self-confident and whatnot, I do support you. Plastic surgery is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be - true, I am an avid supporter of loving oneself, but I also think that it's sometimes better to measure and weigh the benefits you can get in gaining your self confidence vs. the possible cost and side effects of the procedure.

It's kind of like Accutane. You weigh the risks vs. the benefits, and depending on how much you are being mentally damaged by your acne, it may well be completely worth it.

I think the same goes for the procedure. So, I'd just advise you, really give it some thought on how much you think your nose is affecting your self confidence. Of course, the very BEST option would be if you could overcome that without the procedure, but if you are feeling extremely nervous and confidence-less because of your nose, then I think having the surgery isn't a bad idea either.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hmm, I just read a few of your other posts, and I guess you just don't find your nose/chin "attractive". Really go deeper into how seriously you think that way.

Are you just finding them "unattractive"? Or are your nose/chin really driving you crazy, as in you can't face people and look them in the eye or feel afraid that they're looking at you that way?

Remember, even a simple rhinoplasty comes with the package of risks of anesthesia-induced death (not to scare you; it's very rare), extreme post-procedure pain, and recovery periods. Be sure to weigh everything out - if you are absolutely sure that the amount of self confidence you will gain from the procedure will completely outweigh those factors, then I would support you all the way.

Hi there, I'm a hetrosexual male and I'd say you are above average in looks. I'd give you like a 6 or 7 out of 10.

People always concentrate on the part of the body they hate. For example I think I've got big ears so grow my hair to cover them, but when I tell people I don't like my ears they ALWAYS say "What on earth are you talking about"!

It's all about perception.

Alright. I am a guy, but I will give you the most valuable information of your life. The only thing that you could want to change is your nose, but your nose fits your facial features.

I had a deviated septum that I inherited from my dad, so I got nose surgery to get it fixed. HOLY SHIT. You do NOT want nose surgery. I swear to you it is THE worst thing ever.

Let me tell you about my experience. The surgery itself is obviously painless because you will be under general anesthesia. When you awake, you will not have any problems or pain either, all will be well. You will be somewhat uncomfortable because your nose will be packed and braced on the outside, and maybe the inside. Mine was also braced on the inside. You may want to ask before-hand about where your nose will be braced, because if it is on the inside walk away. When they pull your packing out, it will feel like they are pulling out your brains, but will not hurt, and will be relieving to be able to breath out your nose. Next comes the brace. Let me give you a visual of the brace. It is a long plastic piece about the length of a popsicle stick. This will the the most pain you have ever been in in your life. Your nose is still sore from just being broken (which they do to you when you get nose surgery) so it is super painful when they mess around up there. THEN they need to stop you from bleeding inside your nose. So they take a cue tip like thing that is a little longer than the length of the popsicle stick and put some stuff on it that works like liquid band aids. Then they push that all the way up your sore nose, and now THIS will mark the most pain you have ever been in in your life. They did this to me multiple times.

Then once you get through all of that, and have fully healed, when you breath out of your nose, you will have a sort of nasty smell. I have known three people that have had nose surgery, all get this. Also, me and all three of these people also admit getting TONS of more buggers in the nose. It is not runny snot or anything, we're talking hard buggers that are like pieces of cement in your nose. It has been over a year since my nose surgery and I still get these every day, which makes it hard to breath out of your nose.

Please SERIOUSLY re-think nose surgery. I promise you it is not worth it. You will not only be put through the most pain of your life, but the side effects I mentioned above are permanent.

I have had surgery on my eye-lid before when I ripped it in a karate tournament, so I am not speaking of general facial surgery pain. This is exponentially greater than any pain I have ever felt in my life.

PS: You look REALLY familiar... You wouldn't happen to live in Texas would you?

I think 'I am Snow' offered very good details on the procedure.

Once again to the OP, as I mentioned, the risks and the package that comes along with the procedure are very heavy. Please think it through carefully.

Most of my close friends back in Korea had some kind of plastic surgery done, but I only supported one of them. That was because he had a slightly crooked nose, and because of that, he was extremely edgy all the time and bummed out - he would avoid social situations and feel like he couldn't talk to girls because of his nose ~ which was crazy, because he was an extremely attractive guy, even with the crooked nose.

But for the sake of his confidence, he got it done, and now, he's doing extremely well in social situations. So, it's kind of like the success story Accutane users tell.

But if you are just kind of unhappy with your nose, then you should really think about it before doing it.