Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wb

op-the-spot and eucerin renewal

i bought 3 tubes of on-the-spot and eucerin renewal to start the regimen. after 5 days i stopped bc i got too dry. does anyone want 2 unopened on-the-spots and a eucerin renewal that was used very little? you can have the other tube of on-the-spot if you really want it but theres not much in it.

You just started too fast. It's certainly no reason to give up. Unless you are allergic which means inflammation and severe crusting, dryness is normal and to be expected. This is why it is vital that you start very slowly. If you start too fast, you're going to have to stop because it gets too severe. Also, Eucerin Renewal or any other AHA moisturizer should not be introduced until several weeks into the regimen.

Yeah, that's a bit harsh for the beginning. Eucerin Renewal has mild lactic acid in it, which, combined with BP, is too much irritation when not slowly introduced.

I was on BP for about a month, then switched to Eucerin Renewal from Cetaphil moisturizer. After a week of Renewal, my peeling is going away, and the burning has stopped. smile.gif

i was on proactiv for 2months before. i cant stand the on-the-spot. im waiting for dan's bp to come out if what im doing now doesnt work. bottom line, i dont like these two products regardless if i started too fast.