Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nate28

Whats happening?

I do not have nad acne but I do get the occasional mini breakout. What I am noticing is that I am getting very shalloe scars on my cheeks. How is that? I do not have pimples in these areas yet these shallow scars seem to be getting larger. The only thing I can think of is my facial scrub..can this happen?

What would be the best treatment for very shallow rolling scars? In regular light like houselights they are not noticable but in tinted windows or certain lighting they are very noticable. What are these they seem to get larger.

I am going to do tca cross for a couple enlarged pores.icepicks but was wondering if something like TCA peels would aid in this problem.

Your facial scrub can cause damage if it's meant to exfoliate dead skin cells and you overuse it. How intense is the scrub itself? How often do you use it? It is possible to over-exfoliate so that you could be not only scraping off dead skin cells, but also damaging healthy tissue that hasn't died yet.

OK guys we are DIGRESSING from Fraxel RE pair here! LOL Where have all the Repair patients gone??? I guess it is GOOD news that they are not on here (trust me once I find something that Improves acne scars significantly I would do one LAST post and forget I ever had them!)

Please Repair ALUMNI chime in with a progress report. Your last posts seem to indicate that REPAIR is an expensive pain in the ass but worth it. Do you all still feel that way????

OK guys we are DIGRESSING from Fraxel RE pair here! LOL Where have all the Repair patients gone??? I guess it is GOOD news that they are not on here (trust me once I find something that Improves acne scars significantly I would do one LAST post and forget I ever had them!)

Please Repair ALUMNI chime in with a progress report. Your last posts seem to indicate that REPAIR is an expensive pain in the ass but worth it. Do you all still feel that way????

gatorman, your post has nothing to do with the original posters question. >_< me thinks you have posted in the wrong topic..check it out.

I think it ismost likely the scrub that I use as it is when I started noticing the scars more. Will they go away on their own?

I'm not sure how old you are, but we as age we lose fat in our face. This causes old indents and scars to appear visible. I suddenly lost all my youthful face fat around 25. I did not lose body fat. Anyway a facial scrub will not cause scars! - but it may reveal scars faster than nature would have done on her own.