Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm very curious to know why people come here and advertise how clear they are, not offer up the greatest advice yet remain on the boards daily....don't know about you guys but once i'm clear, i'll let ya know how/when, then i'm gone.....just a question been floating in my head, what the deal is with these people....

most of the members here give the best advise they can and try to help ppl suffering from acne and scarring if someone here cleared up there skin you bet your ass you would know about it!!what works for someone else might not work for you or for me. these ppl on this board have become friends acne and bad skin is not the only thing we talk about.so once your clear your gone? =; thats kinda fucked up ! CYA!!!

I hate to say it but now that i am gettign clear on B5, I may leave in a few weeks. No offense but I want to go out and live life and forget that I ever had acne.

It is better to give than to receive. Life comes in a full circle. What goes around comes around.

Personally I think it would be a waste if some of these people left after they controlled their acne or eliminated their scars because they are so knowledgable. Many people (OursFan and Maya and Anna to name a few) know almost as much about skin, acne, and scarring as the doctors. AND, if they are willing to stick around when they are done and help others, then I'm not gonna question it.

Everyone has their own way of dealing...some leave, but some, like Mercer, who are clear, have found a community that won't let them go! This forum is not just about the trials and tribulations, its also about the triumphs and successes and thats what makes it great! biggrin.gif

what i was trying to get across was the few people that just SAY, "well, im totally clear....blah blah"...i never said i would just leave either angel...i said i'd let people know how i got clear, then gradually fade away