Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KT

Refine - discontinued?

I've read an old thread in here about the Refine Serum and the ingredients look amazing - the good stuff is also all at the start of the list rather than the end, as with so many products. Unfortunately, the thread was about the fact that no one could find it any more. Is this still the case, or does anyone know where to get some?...

Have been trying the Intense Gel, but am worried about the stinging...

Thanks

I have a feeling that Tamara (Oursfan) found it. I think I saw her do a review a few days ago.

I also just purchased a week ago from Virilife...and so far, I really like the product (just hoping it won't break me out at all.) I really like the fact that it is a serum rather than a cream, it seems to work better.

I have a question: Does the refine serum control your acne? Or are you guys already acne free and are just treating scars.

KT,

I would suggest taking a look at Tamanu Oil (see this thread)

http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=20038

Its supposed to be good for controlling oil as well as being moisturising. I am picking up some tonight at New Seasons Market...I'm getting the New Chapter .5oz because that is pure Tamanu Oil for $21.95. The 1 oz size is 50% tamanu oil and 50% olive oil so it is only $25.95.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone -I'll try all those suggestions. I've never actually tried Refine - I just liked the look of the ingredients. I'll keep an eye out for it on those sites and try tamanu oil too. Does that break you out, by the way?