Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well im just remembering at a period of depression and anxiety in middle school I thought about suicide alot. I would weigh out the pros and cons of dying. so i look in the mirror and was like ugh I don't want to die having all this acne shit on my face what if people come to the casket and just see my acne face? that was a con. ok so this might sound like a stupid question but, when you die is the acne still left on your face and decompose with your body or will it go away?

I know it's ridiculous but I was just thinking about that today when I was walking home from work. I don't want to die with acne, or while wearing something ugly. Because I don't want that to be people's last memory of what I looked like...

close this thread.

he is suicidal

He was suicidal in middle school, and in his sig it says he is 95% clear.

But I think they'd still be there because acne is a bacterial infection, and bacteria still lives in yout body after you die.

This is a bloody morbid thread. But it's very thought provoking. It's actually made me sit here and worry about dying cos I don't want people to come and look at my acne splattered face in my coffin.

I'm sure there's been more noble reasons for not wanting to die...lol.

But ANYWAY, I have the perfect solution: Write in your will that you want to be buried face down, and then ask the funeral people to put sunglasses on the back of your head over your hair, so you look like Cousin It from the Addams Family. Now, that's what I call going out in style.

well im just remembering at a period of depression and anxiety in middle school I thought about suicide alot. I would weigh out the pros and cons of dying. so i look in the mirror and was like ugh I don't want to die having all this acne shit on my face what if people come to the casket and just see my acne face? that was a con. ok so this might sound like a stupid question but, when you die is the acne still left on your face and decompose with your body or will it go away?

wow dude i though about the exact same shit about death and the casket thing. but you got to think about ur family.......yes your acne is still on your skin after you die...for about 2 months i think..dont ask how i know.....anyways if u do die they cover it up with tons of makeup.....but wow i though about the same shit....i guess im not alone

This is really morbid so I need to reply. :shifty:

This isn't based off any conclusive study, but I'd guess yes since your blood drains from your upper layer of skin, which I'd imagine would remove inflammation. If it doesn't morticians basically paint the face to look real. I'm sure they would make you look as appealing as virtually possible.

This is purely guessing, good luck finding answers. :surprised: