Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

They kind of look like blemishes over scars. Hard to tell though due to blurriness. I have a bunch of those little buggers. Yours look pretty minor, but I know they can be hell to live with. Try getting a pic of them in the sunlight at an angle and you'll be able to tell if they're scars if you see any "sink" where the red marks are.

As you stated, the pictures are blurry, so it's difficult to tell if they're indented (atrophic) scars. Although, it definitely looks like hyperpigmentation to me (red marks). Count your blessings if it's hyperpigmentation. The marks will eventually fade away on their own, or you could speed up the healing progress doing chemical peels, microdermabrasion, etc. (although, you will have to wait several months since you were on accutane).

When you apply makeup, does your skin look flawless? Because most women with atrophic scarring can still see sunken pits in their skin. If you can cover your marks, more than likely you don't have "scarring" but hyperpigmentation.

Guest delta force operators

u should change ur attitude this will help you out later in life trust me.

i can tell u have a sour attitude by ur screen name.

you will succeed trust me, but first u gotta love yourself.

Once you love yourself, you will succeed in other areas of you life.

I think is more like ''pink marks'' don't see red in the photos, i have a few of pinks marks, it will dissapear with a little bit of time i think it will take less than a year for sure, my mom always says..

''the skin is very very slow to heal.. but eventually it always heals'' (i think her theory doesn't apply to the pits haha :P), you look fine, for real :)

byes!

I had no idea there was a difference between red and pink marks when it comes to hyperpigmentation. I have no idea what is on my face