Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

fuck, I've tried every god damn topical i can get my hands on for my severe acne I've been suffering for 5 years, which completely drained my self esteem and my life and my future. I've taken the rough journey of accutane, which kept me clear for about... post 6 months?

And now, it all decides to la di da come back again.. fuck, just as my scars and red marks and my self esteem were recovering, and i have got the girl i loved, it all FUCKING comes back. Every morning, i wake up with almost 10 white heads and 4 sore pimples on my face. Already, it has left me with red marks all over my face...

and well my scars, i used to severe cystic acne and i'm left with fucking holes all over my face. There is not a centimeter where i can see smooth, non englared pores on my cheeks.. why is my skin so bullshit?

...when i finally had clear skin after tane, i was the happiest i've ever been, i've got myself a job, i would go out alot with my friends and meeting new people, got a gf, and now.. Acknee lawLLZZ all fucking comes back to ruin my life again... sigh. sorry im not usually like this, but, fuck.

you should just go on accutane once more, sounds like you need it. There are a lot of people on here who have taken accutane twice and for some it goes away like it's supposed to after course 1.

get back on it....im on my third right now.....i feel u exactly brotha my situation was similar. once everything is going good, blam here comes the acne again. i dumped my girlfriend caus i just couldnt take having to see her all the time feelin the way i did....i hope you dont have to do that, because it made me really sad and although i regret doing it, i still feel like there was no other way

dude..fuckin acne is a fuckin killer...i am in the same situation....my face is clearing up nicely i suppose but its still fucken red and brown and omg..i look in one mirror and it looks red, i look in another mirror and it looks brown...wtf???!?!?!?!??! i also got a girlfriend who is the best girlfriend ever and i told her if she can wait for me while i recover but i dont know if its going to recover in less than a month or something...:( fucken acne sucks balls!!! fuck this sht!!!! ... but then i think about it and its like....at least i have my life...at least im not missing a leg or something..:/ but fuck this anyways! dam it!...sorry..i wanted to express myself....:/

dude..fuckin acne is a fuckin killer...i am in the same situation....my face is clearing up nicely i suppose but its still fucken red and brown and omg..i look in one mirror and it looks red, i look in another mirror and it looks brown...wtf???!?!?!?!??! i also got a girlfriend who is the best girlfriend ever and i told her if she can wait for me while i recover but i dont know if its going to recover in less than a month or something...:( fucken acne sucks balls!!! fuck this sht!!!! ... but then i think about it and its like....at least i have my life...at least im not missing a leg or something..:/ but fuck this anyways! dam it!...sorry..i wanted to express myself....:/

Do it again. I did my homework and research and I see that accutane is your best best for right now. I LOVE IT!!!! The 6th time is the charm. Ask your doc to prescribe two courses of treatment, that can help with long term effectiveness. (5 months on, 2 months off, 5 months off). Also I would try Perricones daily vitamins. As you begin accutane go on antiiotics to clear up what you have (Amoxicillan works, nothing else). Also try 35 % glycolic acid peel. You can find some on amazon.com . Hope this helps! I feel your pain! Also try to eat all organic meet, cheese, milk and eggs. Peace,

Michele

Do it again. I did my homework and research and I see that accutane is your best best for right now. I LOVE IT!!!! The 6th time is the charm. Ask your doc to prescribe two courses of treatment, that can help with long term effectiveness. (5 months on, 2 months off, 5 months off). Also I would try Perricones daily vitamins. As you begin accutane go on antiiotics to clear up what you have (Amoxicillan works, nothing else). Also try 35 % glycolic acid peel. You can find some on amazon.com . Hope this helps! I feel your pain! Also try to eat all organic meet, cheese, milk and eggs. Peace,

Michele

haha..dam.. i will do it again...LOL..it just sucks man..and my doctor already prescribed me accutane and i was supposed to go get it last week, but my insurance wont cover it so my doctor sent an authorization, etc! wtf? just give me the dam pills!!! im still waiting for it :/

did accutane make a good difference in ur face iin less than a month? cuz i hear so many different stories and "not everyone is the same" but i want hope so i could hope i see a diference in a month so i can see my girl :/

and how good is amoxicillan? is it effective against the inflammatory type of acne that cant really get popped and it hurts like hell if u try to sqeeze it??

I know how you feel. I was on accutane twice. My skin was so totally gorgeous. Then it came back. The derm told me that the other derm should have kept me on topicals etc to keep it off.

Anyway, I am on bactrim and azalex and my skin is getting near perfect again. But it took quite a few months of trying different things and then about 3 months for this to really work.

Good luck!

Typically, the person you are dating is with you because they like how you look. A lot of people look past acne. Try to enjoy yourself and try not to stress too much because most people don't remember if you had acne or not.

I feel for you mate, I finished a course of accutane 2 months ago but it didnt actually clear me up, now Im on my second course this time Im self medicating because my derm is senile