Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kate1123

Drinking more water

I have started to drink more water lately since I feel as if I have tried everything for my skin. I hear it can be very effective for clearer skin. Does anyone have any experience with this? Any truth to it? Thanks! :)

I drink a lot of water, like half a gallon everyday. It's good stuff to keep you away from being hungry. I find that it really does help. You'll feel happy and fresh sometimes... lol!

I drink a lot of water, like half a gallon everyday. It's good stuff to keep you away from being hungry. I find that it really does help. You'll feel happy and fresh sometimes... lol!

Did it help a lot with your skin?

i notice when i drink a lot of water, like a gallon in a day, my face is a lot less oily the next day and my skin tone is much better.

nothing happens to my face when I drink more water and I already drink 8+ glasses a day. I would be cautious if I were you though, too much water is poisonous.

I have tried drinking more water. It did help the overall health of my skin, it was less oily and was just healther overall. As for the reduction of acne it might have helped slightly but it didn't make them all go away.

I would recommend drinking more water anyways because its just a healthy thing to do it helps cleanse you internally which definitely results in healthier skin. If your acne is just mild it might actually clear you up. When I started to drink more water my forehead cleared up completely and was no longer oily but I still broke out on my cheeks (but I have moderate acne that might be why). I still drink a lot of water everyday though because it does make me feel healthier overall (although how much it makes you pee can get kind of annoying lol)