Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Alright so eat how many apples per day?

I should eat 5-6 a day.. that's y i am getting break out

or maybe apples gives me acne?

>_< or cause i ate to much?

btw i can eat banana too? once a day "^^ not everyday though

PS: i buy the organic apples , lucky they charge me 99 cent per lbs :D when it cost more...

the computer reads wrong i guess. , i buy it at Market basket.

Organic Granny smith and organic red delicious is what i buy.. and Organic gala :P

why organic everything? I brought like 6 small apples from the Organic store and it cost me 7 dollars. I mean it's good to buy organic things when you have the money, but I'm just going to stick with fruits from wal-mart.. I used to eat bananas a lot, but just eat them once in a while, I've been hearing that it's not even that great for you... even my dad told me..

why organic everything? I brought like 6 small apples from the Organic store and it cost me 7 dollars. I mean it's good to buy organic things when you have the money, but I'm just going to stick with fruits from wal-mart.. I used to eat bananas a lot, but just eat them once in a while, I've been hearing that it's not even that great for you... even my dad told me..

alright gonna avoid banana. :)

ya but Market basket charge 99 cent per lbs :P just liike non organic apples

^^ so lol.. if they charge me the right price i would waste 25$..

but only wasted 10$ around.. bought alot

So i can buy non organic Strawberry and blueberry? still great?

i just trust Organic more now. :P

:D looking for more fruits that is good for acne / skin :P

I've been eating up to 7 bananas a day, and it doesn't show any effects on my skin at all. Not positive, nor negative.

Honestly, if I were u I would completely cut off all fruits for a while. A lot of fruit can mean a lot of sugar even if it is natural which can raise insulin levels, there4 breakouts. I know it is hard to give up fruits as well being that it probably is one of the last things you could eat without feeling it is doin u bad. I know that when I felt that fruit was one of the only sweet things that I could eat , I felt that it was okay to indulge. Clearly , this wasn't the case. So try to get rid of the fruits or at the varley least keep it at a bare min. of one piece daliy or one of each daily.

I know it sucks.

Don't we all just want to have our cake and eat it too.

Or in our case.....

have a clear face and be able to eat sweets too.

But hey we gotta do what we gotta do.

Honestly, if I were u I would completely cut off all fruits for a while. A lot of fruit can mean a lot of sugar even if it is natural which can raise insulin levels, there4 breakouts. I know it is hard to give up fruits as well being that it probably is one of the last things you could eat without feeling it is doin u bad. I know that when I felt that fruit was one of the only sweet things that I could eat , I felt that it was okay to indulge. Clearly , this wasn't the case. So try to get rid of the fruits or at the varley least keep it at a bare min. of one piece daliy or one of each daily.

I know it sucks.

Don't we all just want to have our cake and eat it too.

Or in our case.....

have a clear face and be able to eat sweets too.

But hey we gotta do what we gotta do.

Well who knows if is the fruits giving me acne..

cause i eat other things

White rice with veggies in it... and beans , nuts ( brazil nuts and Almond butter ) , Salads with Extra virgin Olive oil,,

only fruits i eat is Apples , banana and blueberry

and now i avoid nuts.. if i still get acne i will avoid fruits and get back to nuts.

I need snacks..

Yea this is exactly why I have decided to stick to a strictly no grains/legumes/sugar/dairy/fruit diet for candida. Until I really find out what's breaking me out and fix my Candida this is the only way to go. I know it sounds impossible but I really think I can now make it work. I'm hoping after I regulate my intestinal yeast levels that cause Candida I can go back to eating HEALTHY grains, legumes, and fruit IN MODERATION.

Yea this is exactly why I have decided to stick to a strictly no grains/legumes/sugar/dairy/fruit diet for candida. Until I really find out what's breaking me out and fix my Candida this is the only way to go. I know it sounds impossible but I really think I can now make it work. I'm hoping after I regulate my intestinal yeast levels that cause Candida I can go back to eating HEALTHY grains, legumes, and fruit IN MODERATION.

k thx gonna avoid fruits and nuts then

and just eat veggies , need more veggies to try :)

is avocado a fruit? lol

gonna find out what is giving me acne. , so will avoid fruits

when i am clear clear I will get back on apples and just eat 1-2 a day.

not 5-6 :D