Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
614joe

Starting Accutane tomarro!?

Like uaa i dont know how to put what im thinking....im kinda scared to go on accutane but i want it cause i know it will help me out (it should). :ninja:

Ummm sum questions.

How long does it take to get the "Chaped Lips" side affect? :think:

my acne isent "that bad" some active acne but mostly hella redmarks and some inflmation,

what will the Accutane do and how long does it ususaly take?

What i mean is since i dont have "Super bad acne (tons of cysts or stuff)" i just have some nodules and cysts and redmarks right now, if i start taking accutane what will happen will i break out in tons of cysts and noduels? or will my acne stay the same it is now for a while and just start going away? or what? :confused:

The Derm. just flew threw everything and i dont know much, all i kno is the side effects.... :snooty:

and my derm. said i will pry get dry skin everywhere....when they say everywhere..is that EVERYWHERE lol? :shifty:

ug i dont know what else im thinking im tired so im going to sleep, if anyone posts back thanks ahead of time :D ill be back

Like uaa i dont know how to put what im thinking....im kinda scared to go on accutane but i want it cause i know it will help me out (it should). :ninja:

Ummm sum questions.

my acne isent "that bad" some active acne but mostly hella redmarks and some inflmation,

What i mean is since i dont have "Super bad acne (tons of cysts or stuff)" i just have some nodules and cysts and redmarks right now, if i start taking accutane what will happen will i break out in tons of cysts and noduels? or will my acne stay the same it is now for a while and just start going away? or what? :confused:

The Derm. just flew threw everything and i dont know much, all i kno is the side effects.... :snooty:

and my derm. said i will pry get dry skin everywhere....when they say everywhere..is that EVERYWHERE lol? :shifty:

ug i dont know what else im thinking im tired so im going to sleep, if anyone posts back thanks ahead of time :D ill be back

hmmm just depends! everyones different.. my acne wasnt severe when i went on it...but the IB i got was SO BAD!!! it lasted for 2 weeks id say but it felt liek much longer. but figners corssed you wont get that. not everyone does. anwyay. ive jus come off it afetr jsut over a motnh cuz of chestpain/breathlessness and panick attacks. great huh? it sux but good luck with your course! and iv been off it for 5 days and my lips are the dryest theyv ever been which is strange!! they are so bad! ppl keeep askin whats wrong with them etc etc.

Ummm sum questions.

hmmm just depends! everyones different.. my acne wasnt severe when i went on it...but the IB i got was SO BAD!!! it lasted for 2 weeks id say but it felt liek much longer. but figners corssed you wont get that. not everyone does. anwyay. ive jus come off it afetr jsut over a motnh cuz of chestpain/breathlessness and panick attacks. great huh? it sux but good luck with your course! and iv been off it for 5 days and my lips are the dryest theyv ever been which is strange!! they are so bad! ppl keeep askin whats wrong with them etc etc.

IB, as in (sorry my spelling) irrital boul?

ohh im sorry bout your sideaffects that made you stop it

IB stands for Initial Breakout, which most people get when starting accutane and is normal to get!!

Ohh inital breakout lol. i aint think of it like that. thanks..

haa haa yea im hopeing for the best.

juss took my first pill it aint that bad lol. i thought it would be a hella big pill but its normal looking

I'm just over a month into accutane so I think I can answer some of those questions.

thanks for answering all my questions :D .

yea im thinking im starting to get the dry lips even tho this is only my 2nd pill., my lips arent chapped but there feeling dry . im getting Carmex tomarrow

and the IB. u say just some pimples , when u say that wat are they?? just little bumps or white heads ??

but yea thanks again for the answers. and i might try the products you reccomend if i feel ill need them

Ummm sum questions.

The side effect of dry lips ussually starts within two weeks or so, but some people dont get it well into their course, but this is rare.

Accutane will slowly lessen the appearance of those lessions. After a while you will notice your skin getting smoother, but be patient. And yes, that means everywhere!

So be prepared and good luck!

and the IB. u say just some pimples , when u say that wat are they?? just little bumps or white heads ??

For me, I am getting a lot of pustules... Well not a lot, just a couple a week... remember, don't go out in the sun unless u absolutely have to... I was out in the sun for a couple hrs on the weekend, and I think I got 4 pimples on that day alone... gross..

nuaa uaa so if i go in the sun ill get more pimples?? oh that sucks, because im a out side person, im outside from when i wake up to till about 10 at night.

i thought your susposed to stay away from sunlight is because youll burn easy? but i alreddy burend a little this year and now im just tanning

I dont know if its just me but since i been taking Accutane my face seems to be olier? weird huh

the package its in dosent even look like its Tane. the thing says Claravis everywhere on it and a pregnant women thats crossed out saying dont get preg. and i open it and it pull out another package that says Claravis everywhere and open it and theres the pills and writeing talking about isotrention. i was like gosh scare me i thought i was about to take the wrong stuff

nuaa uaa so if i go in the sun ill get more pimples?? oh that sucks, because im a out side person, im outside from when i wake up to till about 10 at night.

i thought your susposed to stay away from sunlight is because youll burn easy? but i alreddy burend a little this year and now im just tanning

I dont know if its just me but since i been taking Accutane my face seems to be olier? weird huh

the package its in dosent even look like its Tane. the thing says Claravis everywhere on it and a pregnant women thats crossed out saying dont get preg. and i open it and it pull out another package that says Claravis everywhere and open it and theres the pills and writeing talking about isotrention. i was like gosh scare me i thought i was about to take the wrong stuff

Whether or not you get pimples from the sun is your own personal experience. You were right about why you shouldn't be in the sun on Accutane without sunscreen, because you'll burn easier.

My face has been getting more oily too. A lot a lot alottt of people report this, then the oil just goes away all of a sudden! Give it a few weeks.

And haha, I take Claravis too, the packaging is out of control.

Couple weeks, woa lol. This oiley ness is crazy, i can just wash my face and some time afterwords its back oliey.

Haa ha , i know . No lie it took me 10 minutes just to get 1 pill out, them suckers are sealed in there good lol. there defentaly child proof im just taking a razor and cutting them out.

hey good luck with your accutane journey lol :D

I dont know if its the tane. but ive been itchey all over from my back chest feet legs. and its the itch you just want to keep scratching cause it feels good to scratch it :drool: lol. but then it goes away. its weird

Uaa question, i woke up with a dry skin patch on my cheek and a dry noduel skin patch

i was dumb and pealed all the skin off them and when i pulled the dry skin off the noduel puss oozed out lol.

but i just threw some of my Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula skin proctant on the dry patches, is that ok? or should i put lotion on it??

and should i leave the dry skin patches alone or peal them lol?