Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
braineac75

small acne from "water only" wash

Hi. I had moderate acne on my cheeks. About a month ago, I decided to try washing my face with only water as some ppl seem to have real success with it.

I washed twice a day with just water and realized within a week that while it got rid of the big pimples on the cheeks, my skin was feeling rough/bumpy so I decided to use Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub once a day at night.

Now I wash with just water in the morning, then use the scrub at night. My skin is beginning to be smoother but I am noticing that I'm getting small pimples/whiteheads in some parts of my face.

Is this because of the scrub?? I don't use any moistuizer because my face gets pretty oily. Is that the problem? Would a moisturizer help get rid of the small ones?? Please help :cry:

Yo man I'm using just water to. I went through the clearing up to the rough feeling stage to. Now when I'm in the shower I gently rub my skin with my hands. After I get out I let the water naturally dry. After I'm dry I apply klaron everywhere (moisturizer) then I'm done. Wow has it worked wonders to and it's just been barely over a week.

I think if you continue the scrub you'll just keep on getting the same roughness effect. Because it's removing layers of your skin. Where the water and moisturizer keep it balanced. We should keep in contact about our progress with the use of basically natural things.

Snipe, I'm glad water is working for you. I'm going to stop using the scrub and try just water again with a moisturizer. ill update in ~ a week. Let me know how you're doing .

Im currently just using water, washing my face twice a day( Dippin my head into the sink of water lolz) as i have ran out of Dkr products, and i have to say my skin just got worst, spots linger alot longer too, it's not made me break out, i just think it has done nothing, but i have only been doing it for six days.

Im using just water too twice a day with great results im pleased to report. But I do notice a lot of dead skin build however i just use a soft toothbrush while my face is still damp and remove the build up then rinse again.

good luck