Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was wondering if there are any good poor cleansing products that are good for sensitive skin and not drying. I have noticed my pores are clogged.. the problem is that S.A and B.P are too drying for my skin and they cause serious breakouts even if I moisturize 2x a day.. Whats your take?

that's a tricky one. I suggest you approach it differently...why not use a moituriser with a pore clearing ingredient and stick with a plain old liquid cleanser.

hi, I have been useing Jan Marini clean zyme for two weeks now and have noticed great improvement. It is a papaya cleanser. It does not dry my skin out at all, and it makes my skin feel so good and soft. here's the ingredients- citrus extracts, aloe vera, green papaya concentrate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, honey, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methyl paraben and propyl paraben, sorbitol, vitamin E acetate. It comes in a 4oz bottle you can get it at dermstore.com for like 16 bucks

I use Eucerin Pore clearing wash and goes well with Eucerin clear skin moisturizer. It is very effective in clearing up pores.