Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abcde

Cleocin and Differin?

Has anyone ever used Cleocin cream in the morning in conjunction with Differin at night?

1) Personally, has it been effective for you?

2) Does Cleocin control the IB and Differin control the underlying causes of acne?

I've been on Differing for about 3 weeks and I'm adding in Cleocin in the mornings to hopefully combat the IB I have. Please share any success you have had with these products! Much appreciated!

I was using that combo plus oral antibiotics on and off for over a year before I went on Accutane. It did help - but I was still getting mild to moderate cystic acne pretty regularly. I don't know if it was just my age and heredity, or the combo of Cleocin and Differin couldn't touch the deeper stuff. I went on tane reluctantly, but it has been the best decision ever. I wish I would have done it years ago and saved my face from scarring. I'm taking a break after tane for a few weeks and then using differin for maintanance. Good luck.