Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have been using this product for a good 2 weeks now after i changed from brevoxyl which i was on for 3 weeks

when i use the quinoderm now, i can apply lots and lots and i wont get ANY skin redness/irritation or peeling, i dont even apply moisturiser because it would just make my skin greasy

is this a bad thing? because benzoyl peroxide works by peeling

and also would my skin be ok with handling panoxl 2.5 percent gel now that i dont get any redness with quinoderm? i would like to switch to panoxyl because its cheap and can get it in gel form , quinoderm cream is a bit too thick for me

i have been using this product for a good 2 weeks now after i changed from brevoxyl which i was on for 3 weeks

when i use the quinoderm now, i can apply lots and lots and i wont get ANY skin redness/irritation or peeling, i dont even apply moisturiser because it would just make my skin greasy

and also would my skin be ok with handling panoxl 2.5 percent gel now that i dont get any redness with quinoderm? i would like to switch to panoxyl because its cheap and can get it in gel form , quinoderm cream is a bit too thick for me

well most of these types of products work by killing the skin, thus the reason for peeling however you can stop the peeling by exfoliating (this just gets the dead skin off so it cant 'gather' and peel, so it may just be that quinoderm may have a mild exfoliator in it (ive never seen this product in england before so i dont know anything about it) or it uses a slightly different method but most of the diffent methods are not as effective.

so if you find this quinoderm is working for you dont change back to bp, as its doing your skin good without visibly harming it like bp does to you

well most of these types of products work by killing the skin, thus the reason for peeling however you can stop the peeling by exfoliating (this just gets the dead skin off so it cant 'gather' and peel, so it may just be that quinoderm may have a mild exfoliator in it (ive never seen this product in england before so i dont know anything about it) or it uses a slightly different method but most of the diffent methods are not as effective.

so if you find this quinoderm is working for you dont change back to bp, as its doing your skin good without visibly harming it like bp does to you

quinoderm IS BP lol, its just a different product, ever since i switched to it, my red marks have come back and im starting to get inflamed spots, and ive tried changing back to brexoxyl with no luck :( my skin looks shit now, like dull and dead, and yes ive tried moisturising

quinoderm IS BP lol, its just a different product, ever since i switched to it, my red marks have come back and im starting to get inflamed spots, and ive tried changing back to brexoxyl with no luck :( my skin looks shit now, like dull and dead, and yes ive tried moisturising

well ive still never heard of it maybe they dont sell it in the uk, if you want to make your skin 'glow' you may want to use a exfoliator, my skin always has a bit more of a glow to it after i use baking soda mixed with some water. and most people to reconmmed it for dull skin

well ive still never heard of it maybe they dont sell it in the uk, if you want to make your skin 'glow' you may want to use a exfoliator, my skin always has a bit more of a glow to it after i use baking soda mixed with some water. and most people to reconmmed it for dull skin

lol it is sold in the UK, i live in england

i think im going to switch to brevoxyl again, i got much better results from that