Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaYzIe

AHH, as soon as one goes, 2 appear,,why???!!

So I am super aggrevated!! I dont have acne anywhere but my chin. And usually when I get stressed out. But lately I have had to huge hard, zits. When they started going away, I got 3 more like it. I get so self-consious when I get them, and try to cover them up with makeup the best I can,,but come on! I am 25,,when is this gonna stop. I also just started trying the vinegar,,so lets keep our fingers crossed!!

DaYzIe,

This is exactly, EXACTLY, what I'm going through. Just when you think, geez, I made it through this round, here it comes again, without a break.

Let us know if vinegar does anything for you.

smile.gif

i've read on here that pimples take 2-4 weeks to form.

and one dissappearing as two more take form could have all been from the same...breakout...cycle...thing...

i'm not really sure i've just read stuff on here about that as well.

You're not picking or squeezing your face are you? Cause that's a sure-fire method to get new ones formed. HANDS OFF!

You're not picking or squeezing your face are you?  Cause that's a sure-fire method to get new ones formed.  HANDS OFF!

I try not too,,,but I am guilty of this from time to time.  I am just sick of it!! The rest of my face is clear (knock on wood), and then my stupid chin gets this bohemith zits.  Too old for this crap!! I guess I shouldn't complain,,next is wrinkles!! ](*,)

i've read on here that pimples take 2-4 weeks to form.

and one dissappearing as two more take form could have all been from the same...breakout...cycle...thing...

i'm not really sure i've just read stuff on here about that as well.

ok guyz like u don't know how mad this makes other ppl feel, just cause it's on ur chin and thats the only place that doesn't mean shit all. I'm 16 and now that i'm on accutane mine is certainly starting to settle down, but thats nothing to what i got. Try gettin atleast 1 new pimple on ur face every single day. No matter what u eat or do or w/e it just keeps happening, then it spreads and get's more crazy and crazy into bigger crysts all over ur face untill u completly forget what u look like. So don't complain about this bs when u (girl's i'm guessing) can just put some makeup on.

I am sorry but I am a girl. Actually, a woman as I am 30 yrs old! ](*,) Anyway, I went through the same thing just two years ago when I got pregnant. Everyday I would wake up to MORE than one new zit on my face. And they weren't even zits, they were cysts that never came to a head but just kept getting larger and hurt like hell. I had them all over my face and no amount of makeup could hide them. B/C of this, I am left with terrible scars. I feel it is unfair for you to say that women have it easier when it comes to dealing with acne. Try being pregnant for the first time with huge painful cysts all over your face and you can't take ANY medications b/c it might hurt the baby. I understand it as being difficult for EVERYONE not just one particular sex.

My opinion about this (if you all care to hear it...lol) is that Acne, wether it be all over your Face, concentrated to one area, Cystic, or just plain old acne is hard to deal with so we should ALL be as supportive as possible to the SEVERE Acne Sufferers and the occasional break out folks too.

DaYzIe I think JC gave you some great advice (jc is awsome here) and Good luck with the vinegar. I've been using it for a few weeks now and have seen GREAT Results!!! Also be sure that you wipe down your phone and other objects that you have up against your chin! I do this a lot and it seems to help a bit.

Take Care and Best of luck to you!

Aurelia

Real Life Solutions

I'm sorry to thekid if i offended you, but you must realize that one zit or a million it can affect you in the same way. I have a friend who has terrible acne and is on accutane as well, I am thankful that I dont have that severe, however I still get bummed when I get them. I hope yours clears up, but I dont appreciate your unconsiterate response.