Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cmt

Tap water and dryness of skin...

Do you think that there is a better water to use on your face than tap water, when it comes to relieving the dryness of your skin???

Has anyone ever tried washing with bottled water rather than tap water to see if it makes ANY type of difference in the quality of their skin (since bottled water usually has different minerals and chemicals than tap)?

I'm NOT asking if bottled water cleared up anyone's skin, because now that would just be too easy... :roll:

I just want to know if anyone noticed ANY other improvement in overall skin quality.

Please respond! Thanks!

I have never tried bottled or purified water, but hey it can't hurt! When there is rocket fuel and arsenic in tap water God only knows what that is doing to irritate the skin. #-o

Animegirl,

Yes, this is what I'm thinking.... smile.gif

I think I'll try some type of bottled water... I've heard that Volvic and Montcalm brands of water have "low minerals." However, I don't see those anywhere on the shelves here.

I'm on this stupid Retin-A micro... very drying... so I may not notice anything... but I'll give it a try.

I'd still like to hear from anyone who's tried this...

Thanks

KoS,

Hmm...would this work? Feeling ignorant here... do you know how boiling changes the water, exactly?

Thanks