Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Warmel

Small question

I recently saw a derm and after about 10 minutes of looking at my face he prescribed me with a new medication. I had already been taking Minocycline and Rentin-a but then he gave me a new med called Duac. He said its pretty new but I was wondering if anyone else had tried this and seen results. Thanks guys

Hmm no clue, have you gotten the medication yet? Where do you live? This is intresting I'm learning more and more about acne medications I never knew about. If anyone has more info on this it would be appreciated not only by him but by me 2 :))

Yeah, I just got the med two days ago. I live in Southern California. My derm says he wants to see me after a month to check up on me and if the combination doesnt work, then try Accutane. But ill keep check up on this to let you guys know of Duac works or not.

FINALLY another person with duac! I went to the derm 2 months ago and he perscribed duac and retin a but the pharm didnt have it (it was too new) they gave me Benzaclin which is like pepsi combared to a coke (duac) PS thats what my derm said today! but i went today and he gave me samples of duac and that if i like it better than benzaclin to call and they would put in a pescription. he said that there are practically the same thing and i know that i like benzaclin-it really works to clear up the spots! and try not to put a whole lot of duac on pimple-free skin spots on ur face it will really dry it up (at least thats what benzaclin did, i have duac on my face now so i will post tommorow)

and sry if my post didnt make a whole lot of sense