Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest niko

Topics in the Scar board

Guest niko

I posted a Gall Bladder/liver cleanse question thread a week ago, came back and it was gone in a day!

Not everyone has time to read 50 pages of information, so they ask for a summary with a similar topic heading and get censored.

What is the reason for this?

I know the moderators like consolidating threads for people researching, fair enough, but when you do a search for a topic ie. SB, Gall bladder etc. ALL the topics will show up.

Really makes it frustrating when you have threads 100 pages long with everything from pricing-to results to location

threads should be broken down not consolidated

and deleting a thread- what is that, certainly not what the internet is all about

rant over

That's true. Even though, technically, this isn't a scar related question, but it could be!

I posted a Gall Bladder/liver cleanse question thread a week ago, came back and it was gone in a day!

Not everyone has time to read 50 pages of information, so they ask for a summary with a similar topic heading and get censored.

What is the reason for this?  

I know the moderators like  consolidating threads for people researching, fair enough, but when you do a search for a topic ie. SB, Gall bladder etc. ALL the topics will show up.

Really makes it frustrating when you have threads 100 pages long with everything from pricing-to results to location

threads should be broken down not consolidated

and deleting a thread- what is that, certainly not what the internet is all about

rant over

Here's an off topic question fer ya...Where'd you get your handle from OursFan? (That's MY pet peeve...being unsuccessful at deciphering people's names) :-$

Here's an off topic question fer ya...Where'd you get your handle from OursFan?  (That's MY pet peeve...being unsuccessful at deciphering people's names)   :-$