Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ariellestar1234

I'M CONSTIPATED MAN..

Guys, please help me...I have not had a bm, since monday night..and I feel boloated..I dont want to eat anything, because I know the waste are building up in me..should I just continue with the colon cleanse?

When I was eating small amnts of cheese, and butter..or plain cheerios.I would go every day..

now, not so much...

I am eating dark green veggies, like broccoli ,kale, collard greens for my only source of fiber..

What other foods, that are safe to eat can I eat?

I feel like a blimp :(

HEEEELP!

Are you drinking enough water?

The way I make sure to have a BM every morning is to drink a cup of warm water. You might wanna try this.

I know how that feels to not want to eat because of the constipated feeling. I wish you a BM very soon :angel:

I would "run" to the health food store and take something to have immediate relief....I couldn't imagine not having a bowel movement for so many days. I imagine that must be very uncomfortable and irritating!

After taking some sort of natural laxative I would persue a real good deep colon cleanse and maybe do a couple in a row.

And work on your digestion along with taking dairy free accidophillus.

Something in your diet could be constipating you whether it's something your eating, stress,not enough water, etc...

I am drinking enough water...I think?

Whats enough water :eh: ..wells

I was doing a colon cleanse, for basically all of june..when since march I cut out butter and cheese..I only stipped it on sunday night, because I dont think its safe to do one every single day?

One thing that would surely/normally make go fo sure was the whole grain oats...

however, I think it gives acne?

Anywho, yes I have a laxative here at the moment..and metamucil...however they are in gelatin caps..

I eat fiber...

and what are the other sources of fiber, besides dark green veggies?

I've had IBS-C since I was 17 and run into that problem quite often. Some people's body's need a certain amount of fat in order to have a bm and since you changed your diet and eliminated cheese and other foods with fat content it can make you constipated. Also, increase your fiber intake slowly over weeks and drink a lot of water because introducing a lot of fiber suddenly can make you constipated.

At this point I would take a laxative and then after make sure you take a lot of acidophilus and take a flax or fish oil to get some healthy fats that may help with bm. I read that eating one or two avocados mixed with a teaspoon of lemon and apple cider vinegar (all blended together) will help people go (also because of the healthy fats). Cherries (a lot of them) on an empty stomach will have a natural laxative effect as well as apricots. Daily strenuous (cardio or weights) exercise to get your metabolism and circulation going will help as well.

you should either put more vegetables and fruits in your diet or

metamucial powder [i use pink lemonade flavor] in your water and it helps.

you should either put more vegetables and fruits in your diet or

metamucial powder [i use pink lemonade flavor] in your water and it helps.

Doesn't metamucial have crap in it?

Sometimes too much fiber is constipating as mentioned.

Guys, please help me...I have not had a bm, since monday night..and I feel boloated..I dont want to eat anything, because I know the waste are building up in me..should I just continue with the colon cleanse?

When I was eating small amnts of cheese, and butter..or plain cheerios.I would go every day..

now, not so much...

I am eating dark green veggies, like broccoli ,kale, collard greens for my only source of fiber..

HEEEELP!

It sounds like you're not doing a very reliable "colon cleanse" product.

The whole point of a colon cleanse is to have frequent bowel movements, rather then a product that claims to dextox your colon, but only to stir all the toxins around and around in your body with no where or way out. (probably moving into dif. organs or being reabsorbed)

Have you thought about doing a diff. colon cleanse? One that works?

now, not so much...

HEEEELP!

It sounds like you're not doing a very reliable "colon cleanse" product.

The whole point of a colon cleanse is to have frequent bowel movements, rather then a product that claims to dextox your colon, but only to stir all the toxins around and around in your body with no where or way out. (probably moving into dif. organs or being reabsorbed)

Have you thought about doing a diff. colon cleanse? One that works?

water and get more fiber

Okay, repetitive but heres my diet right now:

Broccoli<<fiber<<plenty

kale,collared greens...all of this is 95% of my diet..thats the frustrating part.

I eat salmon..and fresh organic baked chicken..

I drink at least 24 oz.of water purified,a day..

The colon clenase was working...I stopped ot because I did it almost EVERYDAY in june..or every other day....i dont think it is healthy to do a colon cleanse everyday...

i just added in twinladbs codliver OIL..and started back with the evoo..

I have a probiotic from UDOS..and started that yesterday..

I added sweet potatoes, because frsankly, they are good..and have vitamin a.and they keep me from wanting bad sugars and sweets, and they have only like 6 grams of sugar..

I added eggs back in....for the protein..and honestly, I never saw a coalition between breakouts and sweet potatoes and eggs...I only stopped them because people on HERE said that they broke them out...I stopped these ...like in march, and just added them back in...and actaully my face is clear now...ironically...and I feel btter

before the colon cleanse in march I was eating cheese, small amnt and butter..and cheerios whole grain oats, and I was going very regularly..

Now, I cant seem to go bm ..with a fiber rich diet...this is really weird.

I cant eat avacaldos, because I AM ALLERGIC TO LATEX, AND when I started the avacaldos, I got a huge pimple..and stomache pains...so I stopped them...

Besides what I have listed, and what I am doing...what are my other choices, of foods?

or suuplements?

What do you guys mean about fats?

Okay, repetitive but heres my diet right now:

Broccoli<<fiber<<plenty

kale,collared greens...all of this is 95% of my diet..thats the frustrating part.

I eat salmon..and fresh organic baked chicken..

I drink at least 24 oz.of water purified,a day..

The colon clenase was working...I stopped ot because I did it almost EVERYDAY in june..or every other day....i dont think it is healthy to do a colon cleanse everyday...

i just added in twinladbs codliver OIL..and started back with the evoo..

I have a probiotic from UDOS..and started that yesterday..

I added sweet potatoes, because frsankly, they are good..and have vitamin a.and they keep me from wanting bad sugars and sweets, and they have only like 6 grams of sugar..

I added eggs back in....for the protein..and honestly, I never saw a coalition between breakouts and sweet potatoes and eggs...I only stopped them because people on HERE said that they broke them out...I stopped these ...like in march, and just added them back in...and actaully my face is clear now...ironically...and I feel btter

before the colon cleanse in march I was eating cheese, small amnt and butter..and cheerios whole grain oats, and I was going very regularly..

Now, I cant seem to go bm ..with a fiber rich diet...this is really weird.

I cant eat avacaldos, because I AM ALLERGIC TO LATEX, AND when I started the avacaldos, I got a huge pimple..and stomache pains...so I stopped them...

Besides what I have listed, and what I am doing...what are my other choices, of foods?

or suuplements?

What do you guys mean about fats?

Can you tell us what brand of colon cleanse you were using?

Doing it everyday for short period (30-60 days) and staying consitent it key as far as I know. I was using the Ultimate Colon Cleanse for 60 days straight with great results. Thinking about doing it again for 30 days at the end of the year to keep things running smoothly (literally). :)

Two senna s will do the trick within 8 hours, usually. 24 oz of water? Insufficient. You need almost twice that much.

Thanks guys!!

I feel releived!!

I had one lasst night..feel like I shed like 5 pds...lol..

Woo hoo..

I ended up taking a laxative/stool softener..and then I did some excercising, for like an hr..

It so, weird, like as soon as I was done exercicing I had to go, as if..the jumping up and down, running in place...just made it,like wake up or something...weird..

And I went 2 times ;)

I think it is because I added the sweet potatoes in my meals...I was eating 1 every day. for the past week..

..lol..I know, not such a good idea...however, they are delicous to me, and have kept me from toughing any chips or bad foods... or processed sugars...

plus they are filling...but then I just read that starchy foods, can make your digestion sluggish...so I will eat sweet potaoes, like only 2 times a week.

I still need some fiber powder or something..

I think I wil get some psyllium husk powder ,pure.