Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Circle

Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment

Hi,

I just wanted to ask for anyone thats tried the Carley's stuff,is it ok to use on very sensitive/dry skin types aswell as oily skins?

Also is their moisturiser any good,and what about the soap they sell?

Theres also a page on people who are allergic to BP,and they say to wash your face with their soap after you use the Clear And Smooth treatment.

Wouldnt this be a little harsh to do,or is the soap they sell ultra mild enough so you can do this?

Would be ideal for me if I didnt end up with red tight skin after washing,so anyone that has experience from using the stuff,I would be grateful for some advice.

Thanks. smile.gif

You all look for answers but never give any.

I think with alot of people here ur on a sole mission to cure your own problem and dont care when it comes to anyone else.

Fair enough if nobody who has read this post hasnt used the products in question,but if people have n couldnt be arsed replying then your just a shower of users.

:-$

It worked while I use it to an extent, but i've done research and pretty much concluded that scrubbing your skin away every day is very bad in the long run and will make your skin age faster- so I stopped. It works, but its no miracle.

I tried it too and it sucks. The moisturizer worked great during the winter months. Then spring came around and I started to break out from it I think its the shea butter. Like the above person said it is VERY gritty but it did work to a degree. just a mediocre product. NOthing spectacular or miraculous!

If its not so great then why have there been so many people comment on how good it is?

Basically everyone had good results from it from what I've read.

I should be ok with the moisturiser.Its only a nightcream anyway like.

My skins combination,very dry and flakey after washing but then gets oily during the day,n still holds the dry look.

Most moisturisers my skin will tollerate cause of the dry skin.

We'll see how it goes anyway,and Im curious about their soap bars aswell.

If they dont dry me out n make me look flakey ,I'll be happy.