Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omega 3-6-9 pills!!!!! stubborn marks, wounds and ice pick scars are healed MUCH quicker and you can start to see the results in a day.

if you take double to triple the recommended dosage, you will see an immediate difference in your skins texture and glow. no other method will give you these results.

the kind i use are the caplets they sell in whole foods. its kind of expensive but i'm sure even less expensive brands work too. good luck!!!!!!!

u krazy dude? no thing give u 1 day result like lottery u have to wait it out to win =)

a month,year or never!

Do you take them orally, or spread them on your face?

I have the gel capsules.

Anything that changes your body homeostasis to give such dramatic results almost immediately cannot be very good in the long run...

I'd rather stick it out than to find out I lost a limb from trying to get rid of marks (sarcasm)

A joke.

I saw this topic a few days ago but didn't even bother looking at it for that reason.

It's really messed up to have these joke solutions to acne when it's such a psychologically bounded problem. It makes people willing to try strange things, I would have never thought that I'd be putting on egg white masks every day.

Hang on, the creator of the topic never said that it's a joke. Personally it sounds very plausible that Omega-3-6-9 could heal red marks faster - obviously not in a day, mind.

'path' can you please reply and tell us more? Thanks!

I don't think tripling the dosage would be a good idea.. even if omegas are good for you.. It's not always safe to go against the directions..