Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well today at work..while im doing something she fucking says let me pop your pimples..shes doing this for a while and i get aggravated and say fuck it go ahead.she sits me down in the back and starts popping all my pimples including the cysts i have that were not ready to be popped..it was the most embarrassing thing ive ever had to go through..even my co-worker were like eww shes popping his pimples..now my face is red and nasty..im so fucking pissed im never showing up to work again fuck that.

who is she mayne? yeah that's all bad. you shouldn't have let whoever she was do that to you. it's nothing though, keep working and making money.

WTF! Dude, don't take that shit. I realize she's your boss and all but that's crossing the line. Stand up for yourself. Her actions were disrespectful, condescending, and downright weird. Don't let her do that to you again.

well today at work..while im doing something she fucking says let me pop your pimples..shes doing this for a while and i get aggravated and say fuck it go ahead.she sits me down in the back and starts popping all my pimples including the cysts i have that were not ready to be popped..it was the most embarrassing thing ive ever had to go through..even my co-worker were like eww shes popping his pimples..now my face is red and nasty..im so fucking pissed im never showing up to work again fuck that.

LOL! First of all, are you a guy or girl?

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A GUY OR GIRL!!!

THE FACTS IS THIS. THAT IS YOUR FACE AND WHAT SHE DID CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS HARASSMENT AND ASSAULT!

I SAY NEXT TIME YOU GRAB HER HANDS AND STICK THEM SIDEWAYS ALL THE WAY UP HER CANDY @$$!

IF YOU CAN SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....

.... WHAT THE NECRO....MANCER.....

....IS COOKIN'

:cool:

honestly..im someone who gets aggravated really quick but im at work and try to keep cool..so when she kept being annoying,it was embarrassing enough and i was just like fine bitch..but im so pissed rite now that its not even funny..

honestly..im someone who gets aggravated really quick but im at work and try to keep cool..so when she kept being annoying,it was embarrassing enough and i was just like fine bitch..but im so pissed rite now that its not even funny..

Was this in the NOVA area?

She's got issues. Tell her to go to YouTube and watch all those videos and leave you alone next time. Say NO.

Ice your skin; that will help with the redness. You can treat the spots per the last link in my signature. Icing will help a lot. Sometimes I just run an ice cube over the skin, gently, and that helps right away. When it melts, I'm finished with the treatment; don't hold the ice in any one spot too long.

yea its in northern virginia

Lots of colorful language on this thread, but I can't believe she was that much of a jerk... hopefully she was at least cute.

Yea because we all know cute girls get away with inappropriate behavior...

I say sue her. It's the American Way™

something similar like that happened at my work to..i had the worst break out last week and this lady at work said "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE, DID BLOOD SPLATTER?!!!!!" in front of a bunch of people..so embarrassing..felt self conscious about it the WHOLE day and it happened in the morning too :(

i use to pop my bf pimples on his back but he was ok with it .....tell her get a bf to pop his zits....and how can you let someone pop them... does she even wash her hands!!

yea its in northern virginia

Haha, Necromancer knows VA like Necromancer knows his fingernails! :dance: I could guess the store but that might be too scary - for the both of us heheh!

Um hello harrasment! Sucks you had to go through that but if it happens again tell her to leave you alone and when she does not tell her you will sue her, like someone else said its the american way.