Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohtokyovogue

I want to detox/cleanse

Well I've been eating junk latley which is making me like uhhh wtf why am I eating this but I'm about to get my period and for some reason before I get my period I crave junk NO OTHER TIME OF THE MONTH I HATE JUNK FOOD I THINK ITS SO GROSS AND JUST A WASTE but anyways... only when im about to get my period... So to make me feel better [this is more of a mental demand than physcial] I want to do a cleanse or detox... tell me anything and everything you know about cleanisng and detoxing.. what are the best kinds, programs...etc. JUST EVERYTHING~! ....plus losing some lbs wouldn't hurt either :D

I bought some peach flavored detox tea (doesn't taste like peach though - more of a cider.)

This is the one I bought, I tried one bag today after dinner.

There's also those little detox foot patches you wear to bed at night. (They never smell all that pleasant in the morning - kind of a vinegary smell.)

My favorite cleanse is by a ND. Dr.Schultz www.herbdoc.com

It's a serious cleanse! It's a little cheaper if you buy the products seperately instead of the actual cleansing kits.

The cleanses are for only five days each (but they recomend 7 days), regardless for that short period of time it is extremely detoxifying. (the ND. made the cleanse short, but really potent, because alot of people don't have time to cleanse for an extended period of time)

You will really detoxify on these cleanses! BE PREPARD!

You will lose weight on these cleanses!!

His products are 100% organically wild harvested and the herbs are not gassed (alot of herbal companies that claim they are organic are gassing their herbs and even some of the larger herbal companies)

Cleansing your colon and liver will help with your cravings "just before your periods"

I bought some peach flavored detox tea (doesn't taste like peach though - more of a cider.)

This is the one I bought, I tried one bag today after dinner.

There's also those little detox foot patches you wear to bed at night. (They never smell all that pleasant in the morning - kind of a vinegary smell.)

I think you mean the "konoki footpads," the "japanese secret" that are said to pull toxins from your feet? Those are complete crap! I wanted to know more about them and it turns out they are just full of this compound that when wet turns brown, so it appears to have taken brown stuff from your body, when in reality the pads just make your feet sweat at night and in turn the pads become brown. It was really dissapointing when I read up on it and if you put the pads in water they turn the disgusting brown/black color. I would advise not wasting your money!

i've read how eating charries before your period should help. also i think if you start changing you diet you stop craving things like chips and ho ho's. i surely don't. i just crave an apple now which is weird. eating junk food before or during your period will only make you feel grosser

Cravings befoe your period comes from the hormones, cleansing your colon and liver helps with hormones. Especially the liver , if the liver is toxic it doesn't know what to do with all the hormones and in fact it can decrease or increase hormones.

Ask a Naturopath Doctor.

i've read how eating charries before your period should help. also i think if you start changing you diet you stop craving things like chips and ho ho's. i surely don't. i just crave an apple now which is weird. eating junk food before or during your period will only make you feel grosser

Yeah your right, my diet is perfect its just for some reason before my period its like uhhh need junk.. I don't understand it lol maybe im just weird