Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had an idea to use some zinc pills in the same way people make the asprin mask. I just disolved a few pills in some watter. My face felt really tight at first but I think it helped dry up a pimple and it left my face VERY soft. I have only done it twice now so I'm not posting to say it's some kind of cure. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of doing this and what their results were.

Please keep us posted! Because I have some zinc pills and was wondering if that would work also!

It did dry up a couple inflamed pimples but like I said thats only with two uses. So I just hope I dont break out in some terrible rash :pray: ...It may turn some people off because of how tight it makes your face feel when you put it on, but it suprisingly didn't dry me out all that bad and I have combination skin. Ohh well we will see. I'll keep you posted.

I found this and thought it was interesting :

- Zinc (applied topically) reduces the Inflammation associated with Acne and retards the production of the excessive quantities of Sebum that causes the clogging of the Pores in Acne patients.

http://www.naturaltherapycenter.com/main.p...=index_0853d660

It says it is effective taken in pill form also but will take a couple months to see results.

But this might help if it makes my sebum production "retarded"....I guess thats a good thing.. :eh: