Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bigcyst

If someone was to do CROSS...

If they were going to do it on themselves, would you recommend starting with 50% TCA or going straight to 100%?

Well I have done CROSS with 50% TCA 2 times and have recieved some results,not huge but def noticable ones....Im tempted to order the 100% for even better results so I may in the future but for now ill try 50% another 1 or 2 times because it does help i believe...I guess it all depends how bad your scarring is...my scarring isnt all over my face and its not severe but its not mild either...i ordered 50% just to be cautious but im sure that if you are careful ,100% isnt truly dangerous ...no matter what TCA you order, make sure to use a toothpick,read the TCA thread and document and be very careful not getting the TCA on any skin except that which is scarred..good luck!!!!

Hmm....not quite sure...I think the 100% just penetrates deeper into the skin or the scar than 50% does ...im thinking maybe that 50% can give you the same results 100% can but in a longer amount of time....If your scars are very deep and severe maybe the 100% is better altogether though...im sorry....it all depends on your scarring...if you want the tca DOCUMENT I CAN SEND YOU IT...IT SHOWS SOMEONE THAT USED 65% TCA AND SOMEONE THAT USED 100% TCA...THE PERSON THAT USED 65% HAD MORE SHALLOW SCARRING,BUT BOTH GOT GOOD RESULTS...SORRY THIS IS IN CAPS I HIT THE CAP BUTTON AND I DONT FEEL LIKE CHANGING IT NOW LOL