Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Guys,

Been lurking for awhile now. Finally brave enough to join. So glad I found this community! You guys are a wealth of information. So I am dealing with bacne. I "think" the pimples are all gone and what is left are just red marks. I need to get rid of these guys FAST! But I feel like it will be impossible. My backs been looking terrible for months now. I haven't been able to wear swimsuits or wear open back shirts. It sucks. I have a wedding in which I will be a bridesmaid at. I'm dreading it because of the open back.

So from what I have gathered on this board, I am now using Lactic Acid Peel 40%. I'm on my second peel. Also am using the IG-RLA (using it about every 2 to 3 days). I also ordered some emu oil. Which I shall be getting shortly.

Do you think this will be effective enough? Is there anything else I can add to my routine?

Also I have attached a pic. Can you guys let me know if I was correct in diagnosing that these are red scar marks? I am also Asian, so I'm prone to hyperpigementation. When I get a mark, it STAYYYYYSSS forever!! I plan on keeping track on any signs of improvement, so I'll post those...

post-79446-1215685019_thumb.jpg

post-79446-1215685019_thumb.jpg

Yes, it looks like red marks and maybe some active acne(??).

But I'm going to be totally honest with you. It will take time to get them away, several months atleast.

What I can recommend besides the things you are trying is Mandelic Acid serum or toner(dianayvonne.com) and swimming in salt water. If you need to temporarily disguise the red marks and dry out existing pimples then you should go tanning. I don't recommend tanning as a treatment option though since many people feel that tanning in the long run makes red marks darker and that they then stay longer.

Good luck

Yes, it looks like red marks and maybe some active acne(??).

But I'm going to be totally honest with you. It will take time to get them away, several months atleast.

What I can recommend besides the things you are trying is Mandelic Acid serum or toner(dianayvonne.com) and swimming in salt water. If you need to temporarily disguise the red marks and dry out existing pimples then you should go tanning. I don't recommend tanning as a treatment option though since many people feel that tanning in the long run makes red marks darker and that they then stay longer.

Good luck

Thanks for the recommendations White Fox. What is really strange is that I never EVER had problems with acne. My face is super clear and its always been that way. All of a sudden my back is breaking out like crazy. Don't know why. I was hoping to stay away from the tanning, but may have to if worse comes to worse. I'll check out the Mandelic Acid. Do you think it would be too much to add to my routine?

dam u so lucky only in the back no one would care. Your face it superclear u should thanks god for it. Why would people got acne on the back and care geeze and i got acne on my face it destroy my life!