Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pontings

DAN or anyone- should I use BP on new acne?

Hi, since starting the regimen about 3-4 weeks ago only on my forehead (where most of the acne was) I have noticed improvement on my forehead. However, I have started breaking out on my right cheek, previously a really good area for me. Do you know why this is and should I use the regimen here or not? My thought is that I should leave it, keep my hair tied back and let it go away on its own. I don't want to increase a moderately bad outbreak into a big one with loads of chemicals and stuff. What do you think? Also its really itchy and I'm doing my best not to scratch!

In my long and involved experience with bp and acne breakouts, I've found it's almost always better to put the bp on. You can experiment on yourself, and I'll bet you'll come to the same conclusion. If you want, leave it alone for a while and see if it goes away. If it doesn't, the bp will take care of it. Either way, please post here to let us know how it goes.