Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kuhoolish

I love all of you crazy bastards

i've been hitting the bottle a bit and it got me thinking i wouldn't have made it this far so well if so many of you hadn't been there, this website has really helped me through a lot of tough times when it comes to my skin, just knowing that so many others are with me in this struggle.

just know that each and every one of you is awesome.

LOVE drunky posts! excellent. you're right though this site is dead helpful with the whole acne shabang,definitely helped me through my terrible skin in 2006,for which i am eternally grateful :D and want to repay by offering any help through my own experience of it.

speaking of drunkness,i was absolutely bladdered last nite :dance: and somehow this morning dont have one trace of a hangover! just people reminding me of silly things i did in my state of extreme drunkness,i found my socks dangling from the light in the front room this morning......oh dear :eh: it also seems that i had a shower at about 4am coz my hair feels very clean....no.....recollection.....whatsoever

i woke up with nothing on, not even my bed cover haha.

had to babysit hungover too, but slapped a movie on and managed to rest up a little.

speaking of drunkness,i was absolutely bladdered last nite :dance: and somehow this morning dont have one trace of a hangover! just people reminding me of silly things i did in my state of extreme drunkness,i found my socks dangling from the light in the front room this morning......oh dear :eh: it also seems that i had a shower at about 4am coz my hair feels very clean....no.....recollection.....whatsoever

Hmmm, I have no idea what it's like to have a hangover, I guess.