Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lilakroses

(lush) products has anyone tried them ?

im curiouse if anyone has bought the face products from lush.com

is it any good especially the tea tree water

does it really tighten yr pores?

does the products from lush break you out etc...

people i need feed back im interested in buying but i need acne.org peeps to give me feed back lol

they have a good honey and salt masks...you have to keep it in the fridge b/c it has an expiry date of like 2 weeks b/c all of the ingredients are all natural. makes the skin feel really smooth :)

lush scares me. surely everything in there is far too perfumed to be used on your face?

the shop in the city centre,you can smell it before you even see it! then when you go in it and leave you smell of it the rest of the day! it smells nice i mean,but a bit TOO nice

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Lush! The tea tree water is awesome I use it to take off my make up sometimes. And I love the Imperalis moisturizer too. I love their body butters, bath bombs and bath melts. The fresh face masks are great I've only tried the Cupcake and the Cosmetic Warrior both made my skin very soft and smooth.

In the store they are super strong smelling but once you have the products on you the scent is not overwhelming, its very subtle depending on the product and some leave no scent behind at all.

not really into lush. it's not "all natural" at all. their cleansers/shampoos contains sls. and pretty much all their products contain fragrance. and "natural ingredients" does not equal good, some can be just as bad as synthetic ones in terms of irritation and comedogenity (sp?).

i have tried the tea tree water. it smells like ink, not at all what tto smells like in its pure form. it didn't do anything for my skin, and it was expensive. i'd recommend you buy a bottle of pure tto at half the price, dilute it yourself with tons of water, put it in a spray bottle, and shake it up before each use.

I swear by their cleansers (herbalism and coal face). My face looks great. :)

I love their bath melts too.

SO BASICALLY MOST OF YAL DONT RECOMEND THE FACE PRODUCTS BUT THE OTHERS STUFF FOR THE BODY IS OKAY

BUT IM STILL CURIOUSE IF THE TEA TREE WATER DOES ANYTHING ESPECIALLY WITH THE PORES?

SO BASICALLY MOST OF YAL DONT RECOMEND THE FACE PRODUCTS BUT THE OTHERS STUFF FOR THE BODY IS OKAY

BUT IM STILL CURIOUSE IF THE TEA TREE WATER DOES ANYTHING ESPECIALLY WITH THE PORES?

ooops sorry i forgot to mention this the 1st time. I have the TTW and haven't really noticed a change in pore size.

ooops sorry i forgot to mention this the 1st time. I have the TTW and haven't really noticed a change in pore size.

I just bought a bunch of stuff from there last night and I LOVE IT !!! I bought the Calamine soap and instantly noticed a diffrence in the redness and irratation of my face. The masks draw everything out works like a charm Tea tree spray not sure yet.... but I do like it. The imperial lotion is great too. !The lady at the store said sometimes washing more than once a day pisses your skin off so just wash at night and rinse in the morning then spray the tea toner on and moistruize. Give it a try what do you have to loose they do offer a return poilcy. I'm sooooo glad i found it I think i finally found my cure!

!!!!!!!

Hey

I use quite a lot of lush products but anything for the face from there really broke me out including the face masks....

The products i do like however are:

American cream hair conditioner...it smells so lovely and lingers in your hair all day!

Sea Salt Scrub - its ment for the face but i found it too harsh as the other day some of my skin came off and it scabbed over which was disgusting...but its very good to use on your legs before shaving..i love it for that purpose.

Candy bar bath melt - amazing smell and leaves your skin really soft!

chocolate wip stick lip balm - smells like chocolate orange, gives your lips a very nice shimmer sheer look and makes your lips soo soft

I stopped using the Fresh Farmacy a long time ago and I still have a big chunk of it. I do use the Tea Tree Water everyday and its awesome, I still haven't noticed a change in pore size.

I stopped using the Fresh Farmacy a long time ago and I still have a big chunk of it. I do use the Tea Tree Water everyday and its awesome, I still haven't noticed a change in pore size.

I love the fresh farmacy! I've been using it for about two months now and I'm clearer than ever before!! The tree water however I think is a waste of money and the imperials lotion i think made me break out. But I love, love, love their soap!!!!!! :wub: