Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chained by acne

On day 3 of the regime... Unbelievable! GODLIKE!

I mean wth, i have been camping with my acne problem for my whole life (well from age 18-23 actually). I am 23 years old, and have always had high amounts of whiteheads around my lips and just a few red spots here and there. I've tried everything, seriously, everything for the past 2 years.

In those 2 years, BP was on the bottom of my list of things to try against acne because of the side-effects.

And holy macaroni... After 2 days its all gone... the whiteheads are all gone. Everytime i look in the mirror... i am just blown away.

I feel so stupid now, 2 years of struggling, and buying loads of expensive crap and ill advises from doctors... And all i needed was BP.

I came across ur videos on youtube and ended up on your great site Dan, great videos btw. I always washed my faced for like 1-2min while u suggest to do it in less than 10s rofl. And thx to ur videos i applied the BP and moisturizer correctly.

Dan man, Dan you are the man, Dan i love you man!

Yeah I agree it works well for people with mild/moderate acne. I saw a great reduction in blackheads and whiteheads too within a few days.

BP is probably the most effective thing you can buy over the counter for acne. I'm glad you finally gave it a try. Congratulations!

It has been a month now. I am free of acne :o...

- been clear for 3 weeks

- my skin is still a bit dry, but only around my mouth area

- sometimes my face itches like hell

- at night i use: Dans cleaner and Dans BP, no moisturizer

in the morning i only use cleanser + moisturizer

- I still have a lot of red marks on my cheek, but they are fading away slowly.

Thanks again Dan, u tha man :)

This is great to hear. This really gives me hope that maybe the regimen will actually work for me.

Have you thought of trying AHA for the red marks? I also have very visible and annoying red marks and am looking to make those finally disappear!

This is great to hear. This really gives me hope that maybe the regimen will actually work for me.

Have you thought of trying AHA for the red marks? I also have very visible and annoying red marks and am looking to make those finally disappear!

Been thinking about that too, but i am afraid something will go wrong, everything is going so perfect right now, its just unreal for me after 2 years of struggling.

I will continue what i am doing now and maybe after another month ill try to add some AHA to my regimen.

Been thinking about that too, but i am afraid something will go wrong, everything is going so perfect right now, its just unreal for me after 2 years of struggling.

I will continue what i am doing now and maybe after another month ill try to add some AHA to my regimen.

hey it would be great if you can include a before and after pics you happen to have any. Reason being is I want to compare my acne with yours so I can make sure it will work for me.

thanks alot and oh yea congrats!

Wow that's just amazing! Congratulations! Hell i wish my acne went away after just 3 days on this system. But that's just great for you man! Glad to hear another success story! :clap:

As always,

Aiden

i have moderate acne. i have read the what to expect page and it said it will take longer. well 4 weeks to school hopefully thats long enough. I have been on the regimen for a week 2moro. and i see my acne scars going away and less whiteheads, but they still come back sometime. but so far i lub this regime

Great to hear the regimen works so well for you. :D

but man, I wished the regimen started working for me in 3 days. ):

But oh well, i'm on my third week and i'm starting to clear up.

yay. :)

I did what you did chainedbyacne but I recently added AHA in the morning and it got worse. I'm letting my skin heal itself for a few days from the excess flaking and I will just use the AHA like every other day or perhaps not at all.