Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amdrsc

ANYONE tried IQ Derma Clear Remedy?

Hello,

I am new to this site and also posted this same question on the Rx treatment forum....I wasn't sure exactly where this belonged....but has anyone tried the Clear Remedy kit? I started using a couple weeks ago and liked it at first but am going back to my old breakouts again. Any experience shared is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I ordered the same thing and wanted to try it out after reading the review at www.trusted-review.org/acne-treatment/iq-derma-clear-remedy-review-the-truth-about-iq-derma-clear-remedy-acne-treatment-system/

I've tried a lot of acne brands, but a lot of them are harsh on skin. The Clear Remedy Cleanser is really gentle and refreshing, which is good. The Acne Treatment Lotion is working well and doesn't irritate my skin like other products I've tried. The Hydrating Lotion that comes with the Clear Remedy System really does help keep skin comfortable and not get too dry. Hope this helps.

hi =) im new to the site, and i was looking for reviews on the iq clear remedy kit for my husband. he already tried the neutrogena, and the proactive stuff..and none of them worked. they ended up doing the opposite, and we ended up getting charged like 5 times for the neutrogena product. it took about four call trials to get a hold of one of the associates so i could cancel the skin products, i just hope i dont have to go through the same thing with the iq kit... =/ ..

well..i guess i will post the results once the package comes in =/