Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yeahhh

the ocean

100 % better

may seem irritant at first but it really makes it better...thats y u see beach junkies usually with clear faces..u never think of them with acne...u think of it coming from more of a midwest/mideast states

I remember when I was swimming in the ocean alot my face seemed alot clearer. The sun, salt water??? Just remember a good sunscreen!

if u have good skin tone (darker) (tan) and dont burn easily...i woudlnt reccomend a sunscreen

they used to make me break out..and ive never been burned so i never use sunscreeen

anyways i didnt go in the ocean a tun wen i was in Cancun...i mostly jus stayed on beach and a then jumped in pool if really hot...sometimes ocean. I think jus the whole mix of...

-No Stress -Sun -Salt Water Ocean -Chlorine Pools work together to kill acne.

dont forget to party at night!

if u have good skin tone (darker) (tan) and dont burn easily...i woudlnt reccomend a sunscreen

they used to make me break out..and ive never been burned so i never use sunscreeen

anyways i didnt go in the ocean a tun wen i was in Cancun...i mostly jus stayed on beach and a then jumped in pool if really hot...sometimes ocean. I think jus the whole mix of...

-No Stress -Sun -Salt Water Ocean -Chlorine Pools work together to kill acne.

dont forget to party at night!

[/quo

I actually burn pretty easy, ill use a cheap sunscreen on my body but anyone recommend a really good face sunscreen?

I have used Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock Oil Free Faces SPF 30 and it worked very well. It is non-comedogenic and did not break me out at all.