Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

Need help desperatly. I've hit all time low

Guys, I am in dire need of help and I am so depressed lately. I had acne about 4-5 months ago and the big bumps have gone, but in 2 spots they have left me with scabs. I don't know what to do because it seems like they will stay scabs forever.

i share ur pain. acne leads to bigtime depression and its just so complicated and i wish it never existed but life is life and we have to deal with it. Is ur active acne almost completely gone?

i share ur pain. acne leads to bigtime depression and its just so complicated and i wish it never existed but life is life and we have to deal with it. Is ur active acne almost completely gone?

Yes, it's almost gone, but like i said i have scabs left over from the big bumps.. not sure what to do, but they have been their for a LONG time and it's not acne

Yes, it's almost gone, but like i said i have scabs left over from the big bumps.. not sure what to do, but they have been their for a LONG time and it's not acne

have u considered laser treatments? They may help out..but its quite costly.